Question for the busty ladies... and guys i guess you can look too... šŸ‘€

Hotcouple10

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
So i have gone to Victoriaā€™s Secret for bras...
i was told they donā€™t carry my size...
their triple D is just a bit too small for me...
Can any of you ladies point me in the direction to purchase some comfy and some sexy bras???
E41CDD8D-0C7A-449A-A911-AE9532D99FDC.jpeg
Iā€™m pretty sure its time for me to upgrade...šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Married guy here ā€¦ā€¦. I feel your pain ! My wife is a 44F. I love her tits, but she hates them, trying to find bras that fit ( and last) if difficult.
Most men have no idea about the real life struggles of being the owner of big boobs. LOL. One is always bigger than the other, the straps are too narrow and dig into the shoulder muscles, the cups are seldom cut or shaped appropriately. They either Lalique the girls to spill over the top, or they are shaped like torpedoes, the side bands are never wide enough, anything with less than 4 sets of hooks is doomed, you can forget about a front latch bra, the ones that do fit ā€¦.never com in any sexy styles or colors. Itā€™s like you are stuck wearing you Grandmaā€™s bra every day!!!
Believe me I get it !!!! Iā€™m speaking from experience here. My hat is off to you ladies who endure the struggle of big boobs, and as a man let me just say ā€œThank Youā€ ! Even though that are a pain to deal with , the still bring us working guys a lot of joy. So take pride in them !
I have (gladly) paid a lot of money $100+ for custom bras for my wife, and they are OK for a while but inevitably they always stretch or the underwire breaks and they just donā€™t last more than a few months.
I have seriously considered attempting to design and build some bras for ladies with ā€œlarger assets ā€œ, and perhaps marketing them as a specialty item.
All the ladies in my life are ā€œ blessed in the chestā€. My wife, my mom, my sister, my wifeā€™s best friend and her sister, and at least 4 or five close family friends as well. They all complain about the same issues.
I keep wondering how hard it would be to ā€œ engineer ā€œ a great bra system and how well it would sell? Features like custom cup sizes for right and left to accommodate the larger boob, strong but light weight materials like Kevlar straps for strength that wonā€™t stretch, but sandwiched between something soft and sexy like satin or ?
Band and cup materials that are comfortable yet breathable so you donā€™t have to constantly deal with ā€œ boob sweatā€ all summer.
I figure that the ladies in my life could help me test the designs and offer real feedback that matters and perhaps help create the perfect bra ! I just wonder if if can be created and marketed without having a price tag of $200 ? Iā€™m just not sure you can build a great bra that is engineered like great work gear or outdoor gear or sports equipment, and still be affordable?

My wife goes through the same problem. No two tits are identical. One is always always bigger than the other. So when a cup size fits one, it doesn't fit the other. The budget for bras is ridiculous,

I understand your problem well. I'm a 38DD and have never had any success at Victoria's Secret. Gave up on it long ago. It's not for those of us with bigger boobs who need a little support. My best success has been at Macy's but for me it is nearly 2 hours away. There I can actually try on before I buy (and hub likes to watch).

I understand your problem well. I'm a 38DD and have never had any success at Victoria's Secret. Gave up on it long ago. It's not for those of us with bigger boobs who need a little support. My best success has been at Macy's but for me it is nearly 2 hours away. There I can actually try on before I buy (and hub likes to watch).
I would like to watch too. that lucky bastard

Back