Question for the BULLS....

Cpl4XLBBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Interesting question for the experienced BULLS in the lifestyle.....

Do you prefer to know if the sexy HotWife or GF you are meeting has been with a lot of other black men before you or men in general? Meaning....if she's into and been in gangbangs, or if she's been owned in the past and her BULLS have shared her a lot with their friends....? Or if she's been super slutty and has had many black cocks in her....?? Is this something you wanna know? Don't wanna know? Turns you on, off?
Just curious....

Do you prefer to know if the sexy HotWife or GF you are meeting has been with a lot of other black men before you or men in general? Meaning....if she's into and been in gangbangs, or if she's been owned in the past and her BULLS have shared her a lot with their friends....? Or if she's been super slutty and has had many black cocks in her....?? Is this something you wanna know? Don't wanna know? Turns you on, off?
Just curious....
Most Definitely

Just curious....
Honestly I wouldn’t want my “ hotwife” to be as used. I understand we all have a past but let’s be honest “ we wouldn’t buy a car if it had to many miles on it lol “

Just curious....
Absolutely want to know... So i can make sure i see her std test results...that is IF I'm even going to consider fucking her. I don't fuck just any woman, stick my dick in Any pussy, and have no interest in a woman who would fuck any black dick that Came her way...
No thanks.
But that's just me.

I generally don’t care but it helps to tailor my actions/dirty talk to that particular Hotwife. If she likes gangbangs, after we are comfortable and have built trust, I may arrange one for her.

I feel for this their are categories for men. The TEACHER, the TESTER and the TECHNICIAN.

The Teacher is the kind of guy who likes breaking in new wives and girlfriends. He’s patient, understands they’re nervous, shy, cautious. They may get cold feet at first but he understands. He’s willing to go at their pace and as to not scare them from the lifestyle. He prefers to be the first or maybe the second.

The Tester comes in after a couple has been broken in. He’s the guy they they meet when they start having the courage to start posting ads. He’s the maintenance guy a good fuck when needed. He prefers his women more seasoned. He shows up fuck leaves no convincing no coddling no time for indecision. He prefers to know she’s been through this before.

The Technician. This man is for the pros. Confidence runs high with him. He’s the guy setting up the gangbangs of 4 or 12 bulls he likes the sluttiests wife on the block. The wives with fan pages dedicated to her call him cause he’s the only type of bull who understands her addiction. That she needs dick like she needs water and fuck anyone who tell her she needs to go on a dick diet. Only calls the technician when you’re a seasoned vet cause you’ll be wasting your time if you’re not.

Of course there can be combos of these traits with in us all but when I read these forums these three types consistently appear.

Forgive the typos writing this on a plane WiFi going soon lol

My question for the black bulls here is how do you feel about us cuckolds as people? Do you think we are dumb and not men because we are OK with our wives fucking you guys?

As a black bull I live mentally in a “no judgment zone”. I approach everyone and every situation with respect, I feel as adults we should be able to enjoy whatever we like with whoever we want and from me to you I appreciate you being open minded enough to share this experience with us.

Absolutely want to know... So i can make sure i see her std test results...that is IF I'm even going to consider fucking her. I don't fuck just any woman, stick my dick in Any pussy, and have no interest in a woman who would fuck any black dick that Came her way...
No thanks.
But that's just me.

Facts

As a black bull I live mentally in a “no judgment zone”. I approach everyone and every situation with respect, I feel as adults we should be able to enjoy whatever we like with whoever we want and from me to you I appreciate you being open minded enough to share this experience with us.
Thank you for you being so open and kind and respectful. The no judgement zone, is amazing way to think!
Thank you again.

Back