Question for Cucks

Anthony0542

Male
Gold Member
Question for Cucks and those that share their wives?

Would you say the mental stimulation of seeing your wife or girlfriend take a BBC is more satisfying than your own physical pleasure of sex?

Is your orgasm stronger from watching wife take BBC than cumming with your wife without BBC fantasy?

For me, easily more intense than fucking my wife. Even at 52yo my orgasms jerking off watching her are earth shattering for me, always have been. We've been in situations, where i've cum and they've had to stop fucking because my heart was pumping so hard, we were worried I may have a heart attack right there and then. :) It gets that intense for me, thus its hard to give it up and becomes addictive wanting it again and again. :)

Even tho Robin n I have a strong sex life..... I do find that seeing her with black men is more arousing than when we have sex. The mental stimualtion of seeing her with black men....knowing shes my wife....seeing the enjoyment she gets from being with black men.....seeing how black men enjoy being with my wife.....the beauty of the skin contrast....kissing.....sucking his BBC.....watching his shiny BBC sliding in and out of her married white pussy....her long white legs wrapped around him.....filling her with his black seed is all very overwhelming and erotic to me and extremly satisfying.....that is pure pleasure for me.

Even tho Robin n I have a strong sex life..... I do find that seeing her with black men is more arousing than when we have sex. The mental stimualtion of seeing her with black men....knowing shes my wife....seeing the enjoyment she gets from being with black men.....seeing how black men enjoy being with my wife.....the beauty of the skin contrast....kissing.....sucking his BBC.....watching his shiny BBC sliding in and out of her married white pussy....her long white legs wrapped around him.....filling her with his black seed is all very overwhelming and erotic to me and extremly satisfying.....that is pure pleasure for me.

ROCK, you just described and explained the phenomenon of BlacktoWhite very well and why men allow this to occur.

[/QUOTE

Nailed it! Same for me

I have only ever seen her and her long term boyfriend kissing and cuddling in almost 4 years. I get off on just the thought of them being together never mind watching them fuck

Another thing, Jimmy Evans of Marriage Today said Men’s #1 need is mutual satisfaction.....they want to know that their wife is pleased and enjoys sex. Men need to know that their wife is having fun and being pleased.

He also says that women’s #1 need is Affirmation. She needs to hear she’s beautiful, sexy, and is a good lover.

Sounds like a BlacktoWhite Sexual experience to me and why it is so powerful.

Although this lifestyle allows these needs to be satisfied, it can undercut men and women’s second sexual need: Connection, if they don’t try to establish a great sexual relationship with each other first

Like your mom always said, “finish your dinner before before you have dessert”

I couldn’t agree with you more as that’s exactly how I feel as well and love every second of it!!

Question for Cucks and those that share their wives?

Would you say the mental stimulation of seeing your wife or girlfriend take a BBC is more satisfying than your own physical pleasure of sex?

Is your orgasm stronger from watching wife take BBC than cumming with your wife without BBC fantasy?
Yes and yes!

ROCK, you just described and explained the phenomenon of BlacktoWhite very well and why men allow this to occur.
Thanks!!!! It was very easy to express how I feel about seeing Robin with her black lovers and the incredible stimulation I get from watching.....it is better for me than actually fucking her myself....but I do love fucking my beautiful wife...dont get me wrong.

Back