Question for Cuckolds

My hub and I entered the lifestyle in February of "85,,,we've always went with both of us having veto power,,,whatever takes place from the beginning of the escapade to the end, is approved of before hand so there's no confusion,,,if somebody had to do something they weren't comfortable with, that person wouldn't be having a good time, and those vibes would fill the room. Other than that, I called the shots, I'm the one who insisted my Bulls cum inside me (that's when I have my strongest orgasm, ain't giving that up), I'm the one who suggested my hub eat their creampies and fluff them,,,if a Bull wasn't cool with hub being involved, then he wasn't. Like I said, we always wanted pleasure, not hassle,,,we're both hedonists and that's basically the definition. But living the cuck lifestyle, MY pleasure has become paramount, and I'm okay with that,,,I take the term "QUEEN" of Spades very seriously, and everybody services the Queen, whether it's the King, or a Nubian Prince!
I absolutely love everything you said. I want to find a woman like you to marry and be cucked by!

Definitely the wife’s choice. A cuckold is a man that accepts and often encourages his wife/partners infidelity. Its meant to be a passive submissive role so you don’t decide who she fucks.
I totally agree with this statement. Wife fucks whoever and as many as she wants. My wife fucks both BBC and BWC. She does however tend to lean towards black men when she wants multiple guys at once.

My hub and I entered the lifestyle in February of "85,,,we've always went with both of us having veto power,,,whatever takes place from the beginning of the escapade to the end, is approved of before hand so there's no confusion,,,if somebody had to do something they weren't comfortable with, that person wouldn't be having a good time, and those vibes would fill the room. Other than that, I called the shots, I'm the one who insisted my Bulls cum inside me (that's when I have my strongest orgasm, ain't giving that up), I'm the one who suggested my hub eat their creampies and fluff them,,,if a Bull wasn't cool with hub being involved, then he wasn't. Like I said, we always wanted pleasure, not hassle,,,we're both hedonists and that's basically the definition. But living the cuck lifestyle, MY pleasure has become paramount, and I'm okay with that,,,I take the term "QUEEN" of Spades very seriously, and everybody services the Queen, whether it's the King, or a Nubian Prince!
Hi Mary, was the act of your husband eating your bulls creampies for his humiliation or because it turned you on or both?

Hi Mary, was the act of your husband eating your bulls creampies for his humiliation or because it turned you on or both?
Well,,,it’s basically for our own enjoyment, but the fact that we don’t use it as dinner conversation with friends and family, certainly means the humiliation is always sitting right there waiting to pounce, LOL

Well,,,it’s basically for our own enjoyment, but the fact that we don’t use it as dinner conversation with friends and family, certainly means the humiliation is always sitting right there waiting to pounce, LOL
I hear ya! From the videos he looked like he enjoyed it so I guess humiliation was for the viewer to decern. I love your videos by the way.

I hear ya! From the videos he looked like he enjoyed it so I guess humiliation was for the viewer to decern. I love your videos by the way.
Once I was attracted to our weed dealer, we went to meet him at a local bar, my hub told him how I felt, he asked me, I told him I wanted to suck his cock, thats when he grabbed me, pulled me close, and shoved his tongue down my throat and grabbed my ass,,which showed everybody I wasn’t wearing panties, not to mention everybody knew him, and saw my husband and I come in as a couple, the whole place roared. We went outside, he has an older model Dodge “Monster Truck” (even black guys in Florida like them), we climbed in and I began to suck him off while my husband stayed outside keeping lookout,,,he asked if he could fuck me and I looked at my hub cause he had a really big uncut black cock, and my hub told him no cause I had no protection, so he asked if he could eat me, my hub said OK. After he made me cum, he was kneeling on the floor and he pulled my head down and kissed me,,,while shoving his dick in me,,,my hub was still being a lookout and could barely see into the cab of the truck. All the way home I could feel his cum wanting to drip out of me, I even had to hold my pussy lips closed for a bit, I told my hub that made me so horny I just wanted to get home, pee, and have him fuck my brains out. I told him about it later,,,he found another source for our weed. So that night was a little humiliating, wouldn’t be the last time, but I never set out to do it.

Just curious for those men in a cuckold relationship.. do you let your women play with whoever they want? I have imagined entering this scenario with my girl and I think I would only want her playing with black men. Do you let your girl do whoever or is it BBC only?
My personal preference is black man but she has maximum freedom: whoever she wants! Actually she fucks regularly two white friends

Once I was attracted to our weed dealer, we went to meet him at a local bar, my hub told him how I felt, he asked me, I told him I wanted to suck his cock, thats when he grabbed me, pulled me close, and shoved his tongue down my throat and grabbed my ass,,which showed everybody I wasn’t wearing panties, not to mention everybody knew him, and saw my husband and I come in as a couple, the whole place roared. We went outside, he has an older model Dodge “Monster Truck” (even black guys in Florida like them), we climbed in and I began to suck him off while my husband stayed outside keeping lookout,,,he asked if he could fuck me and I looked at my hub cause he had a really big uncut black cock, and my hub told him no cause I had no protection, so he asked if he could eat me, my hub said OK. After he made me cum, he was kneeling on the floor and he pulled my head down and kissed me,,,while shoving his dick in me,,,my hub was still being a lookout and could barely see into the cab of the truck. All the way home I could feel his cum wanting to drip out of me, I even had to hold my pussy lips closed for a bit, I told my hub that made me so horny I just wanted to get home, pee, and have him fuck my brains out. I told him about it later,,,he found another source for our weed. So that night was a little humiliating, wouldn’t be the last time, but I never set out to do it.
I would have said yes I love watching BBC disappear in white pussy!

Just curious for those men in a cuckold relationship.. do you let your women play with whoever they want? I have imagined entering this scenario with my girl and I think I would only want her playing with black men. Do you let your girl do whoever or is it BBC only?
Mainly bbc but if they are white and have a huge cock I wouldn’t mind

Back