Question for Cuckolds

Just curious for those men in a cuckold relationship.. do you let your women play with whoever they want? I have imagined entering this scenario with my girl and I think I would only want her playing with black men. Do you let your girl do whoever or is it BBC only?
bbc only. we play together

Just curious for those men in a cuckold relationship.. do you let your women play with whoever they want? I have imagined entering this scenario with my girl and I think I would only want her playing with black men. Do you let your girl do whoever or is it BBC only?
My wife decides with whom she is gonna play. If she likes a guy and she wants to have sex with him, I never deny to her.

I love the most if she is fucked by black men but she can do whatever she wants (and actually she have two white lovers)

My hub and I entered the lifestyle in February of "85,,,we've always went with both of us having veto power,,,whatever takes place from the beginning of the escapade to the end, is approved of before hand so there's no confusion,,,if somebody had to do something they weren't comfortable with, that person wouldn't be having a good time, and those vibes would fill the room. Other than that, I called the shots, I'm the one who insisted my Bulls cum inside me (that's when I have my strongest orgasm, ain't giving that up), I'm the one who suggested my hub eat their creampies and fluff them,,,if a Bull wasn't cool with hub being involved, then he wasn't. Like I said, we always wanted pleasure, not hassle,,,we're both hedonists and that's basically the definition. But living the cuck lifestyle, MY pleasure has become paramount, and I'm okay with that,,,I take the term "QUEEN" of Spades very seriously, and everybody services the Queen, whether it's the King, or a Nubian Prince!

My hub and I entered the lifestyle in February of "85,,,we've always went with both of us having veto power,,,whatever takes place from the beginning of the escapade to the end, is approved of before hand so there's no confusion,,,if somebody had to do something they weren't comfortable with, that person wouldn't be having a good time, and those vibes would fill the room. Other than that, I called the shots, I'm the one who insisted my Bulls cum inside me (that's when I have my strongest orgasm, ain't giving that up), I'm the one who suggested my hub eat their creampies and fluff them,,,if a Bull wasn't cool with hub being involved, then he wasn't. Like I said, we always wanted pleasure, not hassle,,,we're both hedonists and that's basically the definition. But living the cuck lifestyle, MY pleasure has become paramount, and I'm okay with that,,,I take the term "QUEEN" of Spades very seriously, and everybody services the Queen, whether it's the King, or a Nubian Prince!
I am soooo looking forward to getting to clean her and enjoy my first cream pie

I think your mistake is using the word let. She should be fucking who she likes or else its not a good thing for either of you.

Back