Question for bulls

I noticed black men refer to themselves as black men but they referring to white men as white “boys” is there any reason for this?
I can say that for the most part that we don't mean anything disrespectful or condescending by that term. Why guy, white boys, white dude, Brad, are all just general terms thst stand for white men or a white man. Calling a black man "boy" and calling a white man a "white boy" socially has two different stigmas in American society and its history.

Its basically the same as calling black men brotha's!

Here in Southern California we have a white gang called the "Peckerwoods" so its actually not uncommon to here white guys here on the west coast calling each other "woods" and "white boys"! It all depends on where you grow up. Ultimately it's all cultural

I can say that for the most part that we don't mean anything disrespectful or condescending by that term. Why guy, white boys, white dude, Brad, are all just general terms thst stand for white men or a white man. Calling a black man "boy" and calling a white man a "white boy" socially has two different stigmas in American society and its history.

Here in Southern California we have a white gang called the "Peckerwoods" so its actually not uncommon to here white guys here on the west coast calling each other "woods" and "white boys"! It all depends on where you grow up. Ultimately it's all cultural
"It all depends on where you grow up. Ultimately it's all cultural", absolutely correct.....never called husbands/boyfriends "white boi" and even when they insisted I refer to them as "CUCKS" I rarely used the term.

Exactly.If you take a black man and a white...boy to the bedroom it becomes more clear.Its typically a term used in the lifestyle and accepted by most in the know.
Understood, part of the cultural dynamic unique to Americans....funny, such close proximity to the US but, still unfamiliar with some of nuances in the lifestyle applicable to those across the border.....

There is a very definite distinction between the terms “boy” and “boi”. Boi has more of a Bi or gay meaning.
my perception too. The first time i heard it was in context of a lesbian Woman who does not assume a female gender role. So it seems to not even be tied to a (biological) male person exclusively?

Perhaps. But from personal experience, black men HATE it when referred to as boys. From the myriad of posts here, black men use that term derisively for all white men...almost always using the spelling BOIS...a diminutive form that seems childish, as if they are not men. Which would be the point...emasculation and dominance, just like in slavery.

Perhaps. But from personal experience, black men HATE it when referred to as boys. From the myriad of posts here, black men use that term derisively for all white men...almost always using the spelling BOIS...a diminutive form that seems childish, as if they are not men. Which would be the point...emasculation and dominance, just like in slavery.
I can't speak for every black man on here but as a guy who grew up with some extraordinary white boys banging in the hood in Southern California I can tell you that when they were called white boys in the hood or black man like the rest of us by the rest of the guys in the neighborhood they never got offended. Growing up in the hood these guys had to fight everyone White, lack, Hispanics, and Islanders primarily because they were white guys gang bangin among blacks and they never lost a fight against our ops! These guys weren't those corny wigger types either. These guys were more hood than than lots of the brotha's. Shakes, Batman, and White Boy Roy where their names. They only dated black girls and if you talk to one of them crazy you either better start swinging or pull your ******* because it was on. I don't even know if those guys are alive anymore I took my ass in the Marine Corps and went to war in Afghanistan and never looked back. Most of those guys are dead or in prison but we did some crazy ******* back in the 80s and 90s. In the hood if we say boy by no means do we mean anything condescending or disrespectful by it and those guys knew it!

I like how it describes what I love in LS. Race play. Alphas Betas. Dominant superior. And the size of black cock. To a white penis. Man v Boy. Etc. Of course more too it but like the humiliation.

I like how it describes what I love in LS. Race play. Alphas Betas. Dominant superior. And the size of black cock. To a white penis. Man v Boy. Etc. Of course more too it but like the humiliation.
It is all ART. Everything you described, any artist can explain in the form of Yin and Yang. Even in the religion of the Predators from Alien vs. Predator, Yin and Yang are paramount. Painful, Arousing, Tickling, Exciting. It is like a combination of Wagner’s Götterdämmerung and Revenge of the Nerds.

Back