Queen of Spades

My husband and I were shopping at Memorial City Mall a while back when it didn't take long for two young Blacks to identify the pendant I was wearing around my neck. The way they craned their necks as we passed them I swear they were going to get whip lash. They immediately made a U-turn and began following us. When we stopped at the food court I took a seat at a table while my husband got us something to eat. Without an invitation and with no reservation these two admirers took a seat and began to ask me my name, where I lived, where I was gong, a complete third degree all the while starring at my pendant/chest. I will admit I was flattered and a bit excited. My husband showed up with the food, to go, and I thanked them as they continued to follow us into the parking lot and our car. Once in the car my husband asked if I knew them. I said I didn't, that they were just being friendly. What I didn't say is that I would have liked to, :threesome: I have to say I admired their persistence and had my husband been absent things might have turned out differently but alas, we drove off. The point here being is that some men know the meaning of the QofS be it a tattoo or jewelry. I wear it proudly when out and about. It's great for introductions and conversations with the right men. ;)
View attachment 1969566 View attachment 1969577
So proud of herself ... Should be

I like the ability to move temp Tat's around instead of a permanent location. But you never know someday I might get a real one.

Please login or become a member to view

Awesome and excellent answer cause I would be covered if I had to pick just one spot

Back