Queen of Spades seeking BBC in South Florida

South Florida is among the hottest areas for swinging in the country Interracial swinging in particular. Join SDC(swinger date club).
That particular site is pretty popular down there. I spent sometime in Ft. Lauderdale where a BBC loving couple turned me on to the site. There are a number of BBC loving couples down there who are always throwing interracial parties.
Heard that south Florida is the best place especially Miami and Fort Lauderdale but Las Vegas and California oh yeah and Atlanta too Bruh

Heard that south Florida is the best place especially Miami and Fort Lauderdale but Las Vegas and California oh yeah and Atlanta too Bruh
Yeah. Vegas...because people go there to let loose. And I've heard good things about the Atlanta interracial scene.
Don't sleep on Texas. There a A LOT of BBC loving hotwives and couples down there. I've met several Dallas area folks.

Yeah. Vegas...because people go there to let loose. And I've heard good things about the Atlanta interracial scene.
Don't sleep on Texas. There a A LOT of BBC loving hotwives and couples down there. I've met several Dallas area folks.
Dallas,Houston and San Antonio but Austin sucks lol

But you live far away and my body needs some Big Black Cock now. That is my dilemma, no real BBC in my area.

I'm at a loss for how you can be at such a loss for BBC where you're at. We have always found it to be a target rich environment. From that swingers club off Commercial Blvd. (won't mention the names) to the bar that turns into a more mature sort of club on PGA Blvd right on the inter coastal. From the nearly all black club on clematis to the the bigger mixed club there too. Nearly all the blue Martin clubs are huge meat markets.

Tell me what you think

Hello there,

I am a proffesional black male livingin Orlando and while I am Dominant, Aggressive and Assertive by nature in the bedroom, I am a complete gentleman by choice and am respectful of boundaries, feelings and desires.

As an Experienced Bull involved in the lifestyle, I REALLY understand what youre looking for and know that balancing your emotions and desires is a learned art.

Most importantly, I REALLY enjoy the lifestyle and nothing turns me on more than satisfying dirty little sexual deires. I am real and never flake.

Clean cut shaved ddf. Respectful and fun to be around with. 5'8 160 athletic lbs. 8.5" girthy well hung Cock a multi cummer with lots of stamina to go on and on. Get back at me ill be available.
Cell# 3216131741 kik@jnr.tuffgong

Tyrrell

Where are all the real Black Bulls in my neighborhood (South Florida)? Yes that is the question. I am a Queen of Spades that is looking for a Black Bull to Date and Fuck. That is right "FUCK". Not some game playing punks that get cold feet after making plans to meet. Or some Trolls that just want to talk dirty and play with them selves. They are all a pathetic joke. HELP I am horny with no relief in sight.
I understand exactly what you are saying. We came on the site a year ago hoping to fine just one bbc as a regular friend. We have met some very nice and enjoyable men from b2w, but have yet to meet just one that will be a regular with me/us. Maybe I'm just a bit too picky, as I prefer my playmates to be over 35 but have met a few exceptions. Many college age here. Where are the professors????? I am getting quite discouraged. :(

I understand exactly what you are saying. We came on the site a year ago hoping to fine just one bbc as a regular friend. We have met some very nice and enjoyable men from b2w, but have yet to meet just one that will be a regular with me/us. Maybe I'm just a bit too picky, as I prefer my playmates to be over 35 but have met a few exceptions. Many college age here. Where are the professors????? I am getting quite discouraged. :(
Why would you be discouraged babe you have bbcmandingo;)

I lived in South FL for 30 yrs..it has always been a place where we found anything we ever wanted in the world of pleasure. We have since retired to N FL near GA line and we DO miss the Clubs but we still manage to find play partners even in this rural scenery!

Wow, That is exactly what I have also been looking for, 35 and up, in shape, in control but sensual.

As I've mentioned before swing sites are a MUCH better way to meet actual people.

Back