Queen of Spades seeking BBC in South Florida

SekaBlack

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Where are all the real Black Bulls in my neighborhood (South Florida)? Yes that is the question. I am a Queen of Spades that is looking for a Black Bull to Date and Fuck. That is right "FUCK". Not some game playing punks that get cold feet after making plans to meet. Or some Trolls that just want to talk dirty and play with them selves. They are all a pathetic joke. HELP I am horny with no relief in sight.

Where are all the real Black Bulls in my neighborhood (South Florida)? Yes that is the question. I am a Queen of Spades that is looking for a Black Bull to Date and Fuck. That is right "FUCK". Not some game playing punks that get cold feet after making plans to meet. Or some Trolls that just want to talk dirty and play with them selves. They are all a pathetic joke. HELP I am horny with no relief in sight.
I need to make a move to south Florida!

How is your recovery from the bicycle accident? Still able to meet up next Friday?

Love to FUCK! ;)

I am recovering nicely thanks. Yes I will be OK by then. Let me know where you are staying and when you po\lan on arriving.

are welcome to the site ts always nice to meet a real woman who is interested in fucking real BBC I'm in Florida this weekend hit me up
are welcome to the site ts always nice to meet a real woman who is interested in fucking real BBC I'm in Florida this weekend hit me up.

Keep in touch. But do you see what I mean. Look at the thread. No one in my area. There is one guy he is calling himself "Harry C" but I know him. His name was not that when I met him. He is one of those homophobes that plays around until its time and then punks out.
He is actually asking me to see him again. what a rube.

Keep in touch. But do you see what I mean. Look at the thread. No one in my area. There is one guy he is calling himself "Harry C" but I know him. His name was not that when I met him. He is one of those homophobes that plays around until its time and then punks out.
He is actually asking me to see him again. what a rube.
don't waste your time with those fakers I'm a real bbc here lets keep in touch and i promise you when we meet up I'll fuck that pussy real good.

But you live far away and my body needs some Big Black Cock now. That is my dilemma, no real BBC in my area.
But you live far away and my body needs some Big Black Cock now. That is my dilemma, no real BBC in my area.[/QUOTE I need some pussy right now myself but we have to make plans for later but i coukd send you a photo of my big cock so you can look at it masturbate, and send me the photo that a start gor fun

But you live far away and my body needs some Big Black Cock now. That is my dilemma, no real BBC in my area.
Its funny i used to live in coconut creek area for years plenty of people the even deenies hidaway of hillsboro and lyons if i remember usually south florida is the best place to meet steady people i have met a lot of people or check out Trapzeze in fort lauderdale its only about 20 mins but i see what you mean guys scared of women these days:bounce:
But do miss Broward,Dade and West Palm Beach wish i was there to play with you:qos::lips:

Its funny i used to live in coconut creek area for years plenty of people the even deenies hidaway of hillsboro and lyons if i remember usually south florida is the best place to meet steady people i have met a lot of people or check out Trapzeze in fort lauderdale its only about 20 mins but i see what you mean guys scared of women these days:bounce:
But do miss Broward,Dade and West Palm Beach wish i was there to play with you:qos::lips:

WE have lived in this area for 25 years and have made all those scenes. WE have moved on from the swinging scene to what we really want. A nice Black Bull to play with and please. Try to find that at Deenies Hideaway. It is full of old flabby people who think they are gods gift to Women.

WE have lived in this area for 25 years and have made all those scenes. WE have moved on from the swinging scene to what we really want. A nice Black Bull to play with and please. Try to find that at Deenies Hideaway. It is full of old flabby people who think they are gods gift to Women.
Its been years but i hear ya like i said if i was there would have liked to meet you but yeah a lot of flakes these days us real members need to all have a meet and greet hope you find a bull:D

well when you get a taste of my BBC we will have to move in together because you will fall in love with it

South Florida is among the hottest areas for swinging in the country Interracial swinging in particular. Join SDC(swinger date club).
That particular site is pretty popular down there. I spent sometime in Ft. Lauderdale where a BBC loving couple turned me on to the site. There are a number of BBC loving couples down there who are always throwing interracial parties.

Back