Queen of Spades party rd 2

Where ever it is. I'm coming, might have some couples to follow.
Good *******...date and location will be set next month pimp...doing something a lil different this time...trying to lock down a tattoo guy and a comedian to entertain us before the fuckin starts...tattoo guy is in, just gotta go to columbia to meet the comedian in june

Would love information on the Halloween party.
It is still in the works but basically im renting a house for the weekend in Fayetteville...best costume gets a gift...1 gangbang rm 1 orgy room 2 private room and im thinkin a gurls only rm...bbq ill provide...byob byoc

Females are good for it too, or being late, well females that are new to the lifestyle but this time its been the opposite lol...i had 25 cpls signed up 16 came...5 sgl ladies signed up 4 came...20 sgl males signed up...3 came lol...lucky i brought 6 bbc's with me
Wow black cock supply problems there

Some of them have cpls profiles...anyone interested in joining some of the secret facebook groups inbox me your facebook profile name and pic and ill try to find u

Some of them have cpls profiles...anyone interested in joining some of the secret facebook groups inbox me your facebook profile name and pic and ill try to find u
Can you add me to the group I'm in augusta would like tobjoin

Party or one on one, it's a problem. I don't get it. Men are hot to trot to meet a girl and when she says let's meet, they dont' show up. I can see last minute happenings, but let the other party know that you can't make it. Common courtesy.
I will say that unfortunately we have the same issue, especially with some hubby's. MANY are pic collectors themselves, and love the "idea" of their wives hooking up with a Black Man, only to find an excuse not to follow through.

How are these men vetted? My gf and I would love to attend a party like this but she is worried about STDs at a party like this.
If i could get a consistent group i would start a vip membership were all vip members will get tested for free...one of the playmates has her on clinic she said we could use...but as for now u just have to ask for them papers...play safe

Back