Queen of Spades Latinas

rustyshackleford

Male
Gold Member
From
IL, US
5cbd01e34fdbb_480_sq.jpg
I'm a Mexican guy but I truly believe BBC is best for Mexican women and all women in general. Latino/Mexican men are way too jealous,possessive and undersized in more ways than one. I LOVE my Mexican/Latinas and want nothing but the best for them and that's BBC. I have felt this way for a long time and have always been puzzled by Latinas. They make some of the worst choices when it comes to boyfriends. Its fucked up that that they date some of the most violent losers in the U.S. and especially in Mexico with all the femicides. Mexican girls are some of the most loving and loyal women in the world. Which is why I'm so eager to turn as many Mexican girls into BBC ONLY QofS and rub it in the faces of Mexican men. I don't even think Mexican guys should be their second choice maybe White guys if only for the money.

I was looking at some of the other threads and posts on this site about the Queen of Spades lifestyle and BBC ownership of White women. So I wanted to start one about Latinas specifically Mexicans. I would really like to see more Latinas going Black. Not just getting Blacked but going Black and never coming back. I think its time that Latinas set their eyes on Black men and give their love to them. The ultimate goal is to convert as many Latinas into QofS who not just prefer Black cock but are Black Only. I want a future where Latina/ Mexican QofS cuckold couples are the norm and anything else is shunned. The purpose of which being a Latina BBC Breeding program with as many Black pregnant Latinas as possible.

A selective breeding program would reduce a surplus in Mexican beta men and ensure that most Mexicans born in the future would be female. The Latino cuck would serve as a slave to his QofS Cuckoldress and her Black Bulls and as a live in nanny for the Latina's Black babies. Enforcement would include the Mexican cuckold being subjected up to and including small penis humiliation,chastity, and cock and ball *******. In more severe cases it would include sterilization,castration and even penis removal. In a perfect world all the real life abuse and violence Latinas receive is instead inflicted on their Latino cucks. All this might only be a fantasy now but I want a future where Latinas are treated like queens. Queens who enjoy a rewarding life of incredible mind blowing passionate sex. Moaning and screaming with their legs spread wide and way up in the air with their Black Bulls balls deep in their Latina goddess pussies.
il_1140xN.1536114148_hthi.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a Mexican guy but I truly believe BBC is best for Mexican women and all women in general. Latino/Mexican men are way too jealous,possessive and undersized in more ways than one. I LOVE my Mexican/Latinas and want nothing but the best for them and that's BBC. I have felt this way for a long time and have always been puzzled by Latinas. They make some of the worst choices when it comes to boyfriends. Its fucked up that that they date some of the most violent losers in the U.S. and especially in Mexico with all the femicides. Mexican girls are some of the most loving and loyal women in the world. Which is why I'm so eager to turn as many Mexican girls into BBC ONLY QofS and rub it in the faces of Mexican men. I don't even think Mexican guys should be their second choice maybe White guys if only for the money.

I was looking at some of the other threads and posts on this site about the Queen of Spades lifestyle and BBC ownership of White women. So I wanted to start one about Latinas specifically Mexicans. I would really like to see more Latinas going Black. Not just getting Blacked but going Black and never coming back. I think its time that Latinas set their eyes on Black men and give their love to them. The ultimate goal is to convert as many Latinas into QofS who not just prefer Black cock but are Black Only. I want a future where Latina/ Mexican QofS cuckold couples are the norm and anything else is shunned. The purpose of which being a Latina BBC Breeding program with as many Black pregnant Latinas as possible.

A selective breeding program would reduce a surplus in Mexican beta men and ensure that most Mexicans born in the future would be female. The Latino cuck would serve as a slave to his QofS Cuckoldress and her Black Bulls and as a live in nanny for the Latina's Black babies. Enforcement would include the Mexican cuckold being subjected up to and including small penis humiliation,chastity, and cock and ball *******. In more severe cases it would include sterilization,castration and even penis removal. In a perfect world all the real life abuse and violence Latinas receive is instead inflicted on their Latino cucks. All this might only be a fantasy now but I want a future where Latinas are treated like queens. Queens who enjoy a rewarding life of incredible mind blowing passionate sex. Moaning and screaming with their legs spread wide and way up in the air with their Black Bulls balls deep in their Latina goddess pussies.
Screamin ayyyyyy negro!!!!! Till he fill her up

I share this dream but you do have to set aside some to make Mexican girls for these black bulls

Back