Queen of spades ethimologie and therminologie

Hi, i love this qualification of Queen of spades, can somebody tell as about the history of this expression and culture around it, if some one know some books, movies, litterature, artworks, drawing that speak about, thank you to share :qos::qos:o_O:qos::qos:

Attachments

• QOS_animation_proof.gif
    QOS_animation_proof.gif
    437.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
In cartomancy, the queen of spades is considered to be a sign of intelligence. It is representative of judgment that is practical, logical, and intellectual. It represents a woman who is creative and makes her plans ahead of time

This some Novel an Book speak a bout the Queen of spades

Attachments

• images - 2022-11-19T001914.396.jpeg
    images - 2022-11-19T001914.396.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 51OWLiutRGL.SX316.SY480._SL500_.jpg
    51OWLiutRGL.SX316.SY480._SL500_.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 51YE3lcoYIL.jpg
    51YE3lcoYIL.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 40
Hi, i love this qualification of Queen of spades, can somebody tell as about the history of this expression and culture around it, if some one know some books, movies, litterature, artworks, drawing that speak about, thank you to share :qos::qos:o_O:qos::qos:
A proper queen of spades in my opinion is a white wife of a white man who sleeps with black men and who fashions a queen of spades tattoo ofr jewlery. Unmarried white women who love BBC I classify as snow bunnies. Another thing is crowns are expensive and they need money from loving white cucks to truly live like a queen of spades ♠️💍😍

ethimologie and terminology????

What are you talking about? To my knowledge, those words are not in any English dictionary. Do you mean etymology and terminology? OR, do you know the words, but were just deliberately a making a joke? Just saying'.

ethimologie and terminology????

What are you talking about? To my knowledge, those words are not in any English dictionary. Do you mean etymology and terminology? OR, do you know the words, but were just deliberately a making a joke? Just saying'.
I know the word. It's not a joke. Any expression or word have ethimologie and a culture behind include street language and néologisme in french mean new word created by people throu the time
Language and communication progress but have

A proper queen of spades in my opinion is a white wife of a white man who sleeps with black men and who fashions a queen of spades tattoo ofr jewlery. Unmarried white women who love BBC I classify as snow bunnies. Another thing is crowns are expensive and they need money from loving white cucks to truly live like a queen of spades ♠️💍😍
Generally correct division. QOS - married :qos: SnowBunnies - unmarried 🐇

Back