Queen Of Spades Cruise

What I have in mind is much more then just a cruise. If I can arrange it we will be going to just one place Hendonism II. I'm going to be the first to admit I'm going to need some help and ideas about how to put this together.
It's not a cruise but Mocha Splash is as close as you can get. The lifestyle cruises usually offer a seperate area for couples like us that are only into the BBC aspect of the lifestyle.

Has anyone here been on one of the bliss cruises? We have been on a few regular cruises and had a blast every time. We have been interested in going on a lifestyle cruise and would love to hear from someone who's been on one. What to expect, do's and don'ts, how couples with different kinks find their fun, etc.
We have been on several of the Couples Cruises, that are always fun. They offer something for every different aspect of the lifestyle. The Mocha Splash event in August is always one of the best IR events that we attend.

We have been on several of the Couples Cruises, that are always fun. They offer something for every different aspect of the lifestyle. The Mocha Splash event in August is always one of the best IR events that we attend.

Are there many single guys on the cruises for wives to play with? Or is it mostly couples?

Are there many single guys on the cruises for wives to play with? Or is it mostly couples?
You will need to do your homework when you choose one. We only play with black gentlemen so the couples part doesn't work for us. There is a group of guys that go just to be sure the ladies have something to enjoy. :) Jen

Back