Queen of Spades ♠️

Sensual15

Couple
Gold Member
From
Australia
Hi all
We’re your average long-term loving mature couple. The difference is I’m a Queen of Spades ♠️ and my partner is a Stag. I’m a sexually experienced and confident,very sensual,slim mature woman who has an insatiable love for,and enjoys big black cock with beautiful black gentlemen outside our relationship. I discovered this a number of years ago when we decided for me to try black to spice up our sex life,and when I did,the experience converted me into a QoS and I haven’t gone back.
I now only have sex with bbc and it has become our lifestyle,which we both love. I only wish I’d have tasted bbc when I was much younger,and fertile,as I love to milk the bbc I fuck and feel them fill me full of their big loads of spunk. We’re in Melbourne Australia. Any lovely black gentlemen blessed with a beautiful bbc is always welcome to contact us if they’re looking for a very sensual pleasurable and satisfying fun time with me. A&N xxx

Hi all
We’re your average long-term loving mature couple. The difference is I’m a Queen of Spades ♠️ and my partner is a Stag. I’m a sexually experienced and confident,very sensual,slim mature woman who has an insatiable love for,and enjoys big black cock with beautiful black gentlemen outside our relationship. I discovered this a number of years ago when we decided for me to try black to spice up our sex life,and when I did,the experience converted me into a QoS and I haven’t gone back.
I now only have sex with bbc and it has become our lifestyle,which we both love. I only wish I’d have tasted bbc when I was much younger,and fertile,as I love to milk the bbc I fuck and feel them fill me full of their big loads of spunk. We’re in Melbourne Australia. Any lovely black gentlemen blessed with a beautiful bbc is always welcome to contact us if they’re looking for a very sensual pleasurable and satisfying fun time with me. A&N xxx
You know who the fuck hates you, only the choicest shawty’s lol but whatever

Hi all
Welcome welcome to you:)

Where were you when I was teaching skiing at Mt. Buller?!!! Hopefully I'll be coming back to Melbourne in the near future!!
Probably at the footy ! Lol We don’t do snow - way too cold & wet ! If you get back to melb,we’d certainly love to catch up ! Of course,we’re presuming you’re a lovely black gentleman blessed with a beautiful bbc ? I hope so ! Lol xxx

Back