Quarantine: double confinement (I) (Real)

This is happening to me for real during my quarantine time, which has begun on March 23rd. Yesterday (April 21st) my Wife's Master-Lover order me to put in words what is happening to me, and publishes it at the Internet. I know my English is not good, but i translated it as i could to share with You all these things that are happening to me. i know they will change my life, even more that what it has changed so on.

As i have already told in my profile, i live with my Wife, 17 years younger. We have an open marriage, in which i cannot have sex with Her or with any other woman, while She has absolute freedom to have sex with whoever She wants. With me She is very dominant and extremely cruel in Her degrading treatment. It was She who initiated me into slavery and conditioned me to serve Men, and become a faggot slave. She loves to see the bruises that They leave on my body. But with other men and women She is very submissive.

Last year She started a relationship with a Black Man, a Master of the same age as her, much younger than me. Very perverse. The point is that on March 18, two days before the quarantine began in Buenos Aires, my Wife incidentally told me, as if it was nothing important, that Master Bruno, that is Her Master's name, had decided to quarantine at home.

Of course i was a shocked. She has brought Her lovers home many times, but never like this. i am used to accepting my place and in reality for years i have felt that my house is not really my house, but Hers, and I thank Her for allowing me to continue here, seeing Her as beautiful as She is, even if i cannot touch her. i thought that the presence of Master Bruno at home would not affect the house order too much, because i have not slept in the same bed with my Wife for quite some time, and i do so in a small room, next to the kitchen. Obviously, i didn't need to ask if Master Bruno was going to sleep with my Wife, even though there is a guest room available at home.

The day before the quarantine started, my Wife appeared naked, in high heels and black garter stockings, Her lips painted bright red and Her beautiful eyes made up in black. i couldn't help but think of a whore. Then i saw how She put on a black leather necklace with a ring and an inscription that i had never seen before: "slave cathy".

Moments later i heard the sound of keys at the front door. It was Master Bruno who was entering home with a suitcase. Without even looking at me he grabbed my Wife by the hair and ****** her to kneel down and suck His Penis. The situation was very violent for me. i did not know what to do and i just stood there watching Him mistreating my Wife and treating her worse than cheap whore, slapping her, saying terrible things to her and not even giving her time to breathe, until He cum in Her throat roaring like a ferocius *******, that left me just frozen in front of Them.

i could barely recognize my Wife's covered with drool and semen, Her tear-stained face with smeared mascara, who remained kneeling submissively looking at Her Master. i had seen on other occasions how my Wife was taken by some of Her Lovers, but never like that. The same feeling of helplessness and awareness of my non-manhood that i have lived with for years invaded me, but multiplied by a thousand. As if all of my years as a faggot slave had been condensed in that instant.

The thing is that the first day of quarantine i was totally ignored by my Wife and her Master. i could hear them all day from my room making love and also how Master Bruno was constantly trashing her and punishing her. Just as i could hear them, the whole building heard them too. i practically did not leave my room, only to go to the bathroom and eat something. Despite my Wife's screams, i fell asleep early.

The next day my Wife woke me up somewhat abruptly to tell me that Her Master was calling me. i immediately went to the double bedroom, where the Master was in bed. My Wife sat next to him, like a cat, without even looking at me. So, without getting out of bed Master Bruno said to me:

"Things are going to change a lot for you here, little *******. First of all you are not going to appear here, or in our bathroom. Secondly, you are always going to be naked, you are never going to stand on two legs and you are never going to talk. Third, you're not going to take anything out of the fridge or the cupboard; we're going to give you the food. You're going to keep the notebook, but only BDSM sites and content, under our control. ¡¡¡NOW LITTLE *******!!!”

Still not fully understanding what was happening, His shout made me undressed and got down on all fours. I don't know what was worse, the excruciating humiliation or the laughter of my Wife.

Master Bruno then left the bed, completely naked. It was only then that i noticed His incredible body, His height, and the enormous size of His penis. He violently grabbed my hair, looked up at me and spat at me. "Bring me the suitcase, cathy," He ordered my Wife, who run across the room as She was afraid of Him. He took a chain from the suitcase, wrapping it around my neck, and locked it with a huge padlock. Then He took my wrists and secured them into shackles, which also closed with two padlocks. Then He did the same with another chain to my ankles and proceeded to join the chains of the neck, hands and feet, with another chain. He left me in such a way that i was obliged to be on all fours, so that i had no chance of standing up.

In the middle of my confusion i thought about my physiological needs. How could i urinate, or defecate, if i couldn't use the bathroom? It had been years since the last time i had peed while standing, and i know i have to sat directly on the porcelain, but ... and now on? "Master, may i ask you a question?"

The slap i received was practically a punch that left me half groggie. i instantly remembered that i could not speak any more. i was slowly realizing what was happening to me. "Bring me the gag, cathy, this ******* will learn that animals do not speak, at most they bark or oink." The gag was one of those made with a large metal ring that keeps your mouth open. The first thing He did after putting it on me, was to brutally lift my head and prepare a disgusting gut of snot that He let it drop slowly through the ring into my mouth.

"This pandemic is going to be very interesting, putita", said Master Bruno to my Wife, roughly inserting His fingers in Her vagina and flewing His hand to Her mouth. She smiled and submissively opened Her mouth to allow Her Master's hand to enter into the depths of her throat, while looking at me as if to say, "Look what a dirty whore I am and you can't even touch me."

IMG_20190217_002019.jpgcastigado.png

Seeing me like this and seeing her like that was very painful. Of course I know perfectly well that my Wife is sexually used and abused by countless BLACK MEN. But it is one thing to know it and quite another to watch it. With the aggravating circumstance of not even being able to touch Her. That to me is the most painful thing. Every BLACK MAN can have sex with my Wife, with just a nod, sometimes not even that, and She accepts it and agrees to be treated like a cheap whore. i know She also has been pimped out by the MEN to whom She is related. So why then can't I even touch Her? I know what i feel is stupid, because She doesn't see me as a MAN, because i'm not, but i can't stop feeling this way.

"Take your little ******* husband to the cell. I'm coming soon, "said MASTER to my Wife, pulling me out of my thoughts. He had attached a strap to my necklace and given it to my Wife. Suddenly I saw myself as a pig, a fat and old pig, being carried by my enslaved Wife, through my house to what would no longer be my room, but my "cell", as MASTER said. I realized that this was only the beginning of a long, too long quarantine.

mierdita-Las huellas de la cuarentena (con epígrafe eng).jpg

Last edited:
Back