QOS Hotwife Couple Visiting Phoenix Feb 6-13th

xxx_couple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
We are traveling to Phoenix for a vacation for 7 days and looking for some big black dick to fuck the wife while we are there. Please read our profile regarding our requirements to meet up. She likes, tall, well built hung guys. We only play safe and will likely get a hotel room. If interested, hit us up with a private message and KIK information to make plans. We will try and respond to everyone, but "real verified" profiles will get first looks. Here is what we are working with:

Photo Mar 17, 9 02 44 PM.jpg

We are traveling to Phoenix for a vacation for 7 days and looking for some big black dick to fuck the wife while we are there. Please read our profile regarding our requirements to meet up. She likes, tall, well built hung guys. We only play safe and will likely get a hotel room. If interested, hit us up with a private message and KIK information to make plans. We will try and respond to everyone, but "real verified" profiles will get first looks. Here is what we are working with:

View attachment 3833528
Can’t see your profile or message you, but a few options here in the desert.
I fit the tall fit and hung criteria, and safe play is up my alley. Check out my profile, let me know what you think, and Feel free to PM me, I plan on being verified by Valentine’s Day. (Business is booming in January) I’ll be free in February so this would be perfect

be well and happy 2021!

View attachment 3833528
I have a friend out that way that you would love...

I fit the tall fit and hung criteria, and safe play is up my alley. Check out my profile, let me know what you think, and Feel free to PM me, I plan on being verified by Valentine’s Day. (Business is booming in January) I’ll be free in February so this would be perfect

be well and happy 2021!

Sent you a message. Also interested in hearing more about the AZ Bullpen.

View attachment 3833528
Very nice beautiful shape and curves

be well and happy 2021!
You ever come to Vegas?

View attachment 3833528
My Kik is D.Peezy78 I'm in Phoenix

View attachment 3833528
Nice ass 😉

View attachment 3833528
You need to bring this energy to Vegas..!

View attachment 3833528
Very sexy wow when will you be here

Back