Q: for my black brothers!! Have/would you allow/ed a couple to use the N word for dirty talk??

I see the sex talk as a different language where words have different meanings. When a guy shouts ”take this you f***in wh*re” in bed, in english that translate to ”i’m having a really good time i’m gonna fuck you a bit harder now cause i’m about to cum”.
If he says the same thing in a restaurant and hands over the check to me... it’s a whole new ball game.

Nah man.

Ni**ER was created as a way to deliberately and systemically debase, dehumanize, and control a segment of humanity through slavery.
The horrors of the black holocaust in America is as unfathomable as any atrocity on record.
The fact that black people still use that term is an unfortunate symptom of PTSD - Post Traumatic Slave Disorder.

There's just no good reason for black people to use NI**ER...and ZERO reason for any white person to ever use that word.

At some point Black men need to be a fucking man. the fuckery needs to end, and I'll be damned if PUSSY is a reason to continue.

If I killed anyone's buzz and sucked the air out the room, GOOD.

- Master Mike
Yep i made white girls say it alone with me. They felt u comfortable saying it, but they werent u comfortable getting pounded out with black man anger...........On the flip side N was derived from Negus which means king. Lmao no buzz ******* you did right educated the misinformed

Yep i made white girls say it alone with me. They felt u comfortable saying it, but they werent u comfortable getting pounded out with black man anger...........On the flip side N was derived from Negus which means king. Lmao no buzz ******* you did right educated the misinformed
Man I'm just maintaining BALANCE in the *******.
Gotta be careful around white folk. It's all fun and games until it ain't!

Yep, ive been plently of white girls say it, makes you fuck her even harder, and she’ll notice the pounding is way harder and different. The energy pretty much makes the white putty
Man I brings that same energy without going DJango on sum ass lol
Most of the women in here never even had a good stank-azz THUG FUCKIN so N***er won't do ******* for them except piss met off
:bounce:

I see the sex talk as a different language where words have different meanings. When a guy shouts ”take this you f***in wh*re” in bed, in english that translate to ”i’m having a really good time i’m gonna fuck you a bit harder now cause i’m about to cum”.
If he says the same thing in a restaurant and hands over the check to me... it’s a whole new ball game.
Uhh NAH. Not even in the same universe. But that's a matter of opinion I guess.

Cops don't shoot unarmed whores.

I will never say it, nor do I accept people around me saying it. And if you’re a black man and you think it’s ok to use that word, please educate yourself.
It's a double edged sword. I'm not a hypocrite like I censor myself growing up hip-hop but at the same time....race play in the bedroom does turn some people on. I love good role play and yeah....I've done race play before.
But consciously that ******* fucks with me seeing how American politics hasn't changed much to improve for Black Americans

Man I brings that same energy without going DJango on sum ass lol
Most of the women in here never even had a good stank-azz THUG FUCKIN so N***er won't do ******* for them except piss met off
:bounce:
Yeah its funny how we are some mystical creatures to them. White men will never fuck like a black man cause white men have a different rooted anger then us. Had a white girl try to do weird positions and *******, gave her a thug fucking, and she only knew one position. From behind.............Bro they really dont know.

Uhh NAH. Not even in the same universe. But that's a matter of opinion I guess.

Cops don't shoot unarmed whores.

The only claim i made was that words in the bedroom can mean one thing. Outside the bedroom another thing. If you disagree with that; argue that point.
From your comment you think i argued that the N-word and the W-word are equal. No i didn’t. Read again.

it depends on their tone of voice... jk . I'm way too liberal for this conversation but I respect all opinions. Just don't try to make your opinion my truth. Having said that it's all about respect at the end of the day. Blurting it out is just uncouth but if you're asked too say it and you're game then by all means both of you have a good time. Say it to the wrong person is flat out disrespectful. Consent is what I'm trying to say.

The only claim i made was that words in the bedroom can mean one thing. Outside the bedroom another thing. If you disagree with that; argue that point.
From your comment you think i argued that the N-word and the W-word are equal. No i didn’t. Read again.
I'd like the freedom to say "take this you f***in wh*re” when ever I please. :) At the bar, restaurant, church, court, bed, zoo... A truly free society would allow you that

I knew plenty white chicks grew up in the hood and used the N word because that was their culture being raised around black ppl.
I doubt that ******* applies to women here.
Throwing it in the bedroom outside of that is just race play but I'll just stick to my original opinion for the OP.
If that what sum Brothas need to get off, power to them

No, not my scene. I believe in respect and mutual enjoyment. Not into humiliation or dominance.
I agree with you James. Although with the right couple I can be very dominant but in a respectful manner. No n word or anything other kind of humiliation. That’s why I’m more into threesomes than cuckoldry. Everyone should be having fun when I’m fucking.

I agree with you James. Although with the right couple I can be very dominant but in a respectful manner. No n word or anything other kind of humiliation. That’s why I’m more into threesomes than cuckoldry. Everyone should be having fun when I’m fucking.
It's like looking in the mirror my brother :)

Back