Q: for my black brothers!! Have/would you allow/ed a couple to use the N word for dirty talk??

To me it's all about context. Example I love fucking white girls in front of mirrors and they watch themselves being taken by me. When they praise my cock by saying how much they love n word cock to me it's a form of submission by changing the context of the word. It's hard to explain. The n word was used to degrade us but when used in that context it's like the negative aspect of it loses all power it feels like...
I agree cuzz

Hotwives and cucks pls join in as well!! All experiences helps the fluidity of the topic!! Enjoy community
Nah man.

Ni**ER was created as a way to deliberately and systemically debase, dehumanize, and control a segment of humanity through slavery.
The horrors of the black holocaust in America is as unfathomable as any atrocity on record.
The fact that black people still use that term is an unfortunate symptom of PTSD - Post Traumatic Slave Disorder.

There's just no good reason for black people to use NI**ER...and ZERO reason for any white person to ever use that word.

At some point Black men need to be a fucking man. the fuckery needs to end, and I'll be damned if PUSSY is a reason to continue.

If I killed anyone's buzz and sucked the air out the room, GOOD.

- Master Mike

To me it's all about context. Example I love fucking white girls in front of mirrors and they watch themselves being taken by me. When they praise my cock by saying how much they love n word cock to me it's a form of submission by changing the context of the word. It's hard to explain. The n word was used to degrade us but when used in that context it's like the negative aspect of it loses all power it feels like...

You nailed it. How many times have you been with a women and asked to say it and she couldnt only to loose control and scream it out loud. At thay point i know i own her completely both mentally and phisically.

You nailed it. How many times have you been with a women and asked to say it and she couldnt only to loose control and scream it out loud. At thay point i know i own her completely both mentally and phisically.

I think I've been with only one white women who said it initially without me having to ask but your right when they give into saying it you know you own them. Deep down they get off on saying it too. Their pussy never lies, when it's getting soaking wet...

Fuk no!
My pimp hand is way too strong for that chit!

Seriously though, even while playing or during heats of passion I don't think it's kool to use the N word unless you've walked in the shoes of a race of people that have had to deal with always running the risk of being discriminated since birth.
That's just my take on it.

I'm white male and find the word to be annoying.

If my girl were to use the word to her black suitor, I would politely watch in delight while he dick slaps, or bitch slaps her to put my girl back in her place.

Am currently single right now, but just saying.
I'm not surprised you are single

I can understand the term may be considered offensive, this is something that does not involve sex or the lifestyle of interacial sex
many years ago I was young 16 in fact and working with some guys who were black and I classed them as mates and got on well with them
one day I said jokingly some thing about N-----S I didn't intend it to be offensive I just didn't think to be honest
this guy got really angry and uptight saying to me never to use that word to describe a black man as it was deeply offensive, at the time I had no idea it was offensive and apologies and never used the word again,
when I found my wife was cheating on me I am afraid that that is exactly what I called her "N----R SLUT MEAT,
I now as a cuckold husband find that name something I always refer to her about the black guys she fucks privately and highly arousing during sex and she has told me many times black guys she has met and fucked have used the term openly with her,
I don't want to cause an issue here or be offensive and stir up an argument but would like to know how other wives or bulls feel about this and their opinions

I've never heard that slut nixxer meat before!! But I think if it is explicitly explained before intercourse whether it can be used or not everything will be okay. Above all else just try to be respectful!!

I have said this and asked women to it. Only one said no but it just made me fuck harde and only one I'm still working on. Whe nit's over its over. I had one couple have this fetishist and I allowed it after making some rules. Again once it's over all the role playing stops and I'm always in control.

I had a small pinay slap me during the act. It was funny but it never happened outside of that. Sometimes things outside the norm can excite people.

I totally agree.
Nah man.

Ni**ER was created as a way to deliberately and systemically debase, dehumanize, and control a segment of humanity through slavery.
The horrors of the black holocaust in America is as unfathomable as any atrocity on record.
The fact that black people still use that term is an unfortunate symptom of PTSD - Post Traumatic Slave Disorder.

There's just no good reason for black people to use NI**ER...and ZERO reason for any white person to ever use that word.

At some point Black men need to be a fucking man. the fuckery needs to end, and I'll be damned if PUSSY is a reason to continue.

If I killed anyone's buzz and sucked the air out the room, GOOD.

- Master Mike
I totally agree. Instead they can call me as daddy(many girls use to call me that) or master

Personally I've never had a girl say that to me while fucking her and I don't think I would want it. Growing up in in the south, it not a word we take lightly. That being said, if she did say it out of passion it just might flip a switch and she could get the best pounding I have ever dished out. It's a thin line between hate and passion . I'll just choose to stay way from that one.

Back