Pussyfree whiteboi chat?

I’m pussy free due to being limp for the past 11 months. After experiencing some ED issues over the year before I was last able to penetrate my wife for a few thrusts last April before cumming.

Since she has a younger, well endowed bull with great stamina she does not miss my pathetic attempts at intercourse. I could never compete, even in my best days, with her bull’s thick nine inch cock.

I do miss her pussy but now relieved that I’m no longer responsible nor feel guilt for not meeting her needs. She never denied me sex but it was clear my penis was useless in pleasing her.

I’ve accepted being pussy free especially after hearing her tell her friends that she didn’t consider my quick penetration of her as fucking.

There are a lot of factors to consider but not having penetrative sex at all isn’t for everyone. My husband is 53 yo and with ED/PE issues, so it wasn’t a big deal for him to accept this set up.
I can see nowadays more and more young couples into Hotwfe/cuckold relationships, and of course in this case it can be really tough for him.
I believe sloppy seconds can be a win/win solution, since he keeps the opportunity to have sex but without the pressure to perform anymore. Most of the husbands don’t last more than a couple of minutes, so it is definitely not a problem for her as well, already satisfied by the lover. Anyway there are no rules, each couple is different and they have to find what is suitable for them.

I’m pussy free due to being limp for the past 11 months. After experiencing some ED issues over the year before I was last able to penetrate my wife for a few thrusts last April before cumming.

Since she has a younger, well endowed bull with great stamina she does not miss my pathetic attempts at intercourse. I could never compete, even in my best days, with her bull’s thick nine inch cock.

I do miss her pussy but now relieved that I’m no longer responsible nor feel guilt for not meeting her needs. She never denied me sex but it was clear my penis was useless in pleasing her.

I’ve accepted being pussy free especially after hearing her tell her friends that she didn’t consider my quick penetration of her as fucking.
It's great that you have realize where you stand and your sexual relationship with your wife

images

It's impossible to compete with a nine inches cock for a normal white guy. Even my best is 33 per cent smaller than him.

Back