Pussyfree whiteboi chat?

0ea83233ce5bcef6ada7f56454063e7443433e1b.jpg

I have not cum in my wife since last year. When we do play with eachother I fuck her with a dildo while she used a buzzy on her clit till she cums a few times then she will tell me to put my littke cock in her. I get a few strokes and she tells me to take it out and jack off since I don’t do anything for her. So i do and she fucks my add whule i jack off. Its so humiliating and a turn on.

I used to think being pussy free was pretty extreme. I always told my wife' "Even if you get blacked, a ground rule is to give me at least a mercy fuck." Since then my wife has taken to dressing me up and pegging me. After properly preparing and getting pegged for the first time, the first thought that went thru my head was 'ok i can see how it happens.'
Ok 7 months later and we both realize that I’ve practically been pussy free for two months, I love proving how unconditionally devoted and supporting I am. We both admit that the realization of her being black owned and me being her permanent sissy is inevitable.

We both want her to meet some other femdoms that have experience feminizing husbands to give her some pointers. She’s never been dominant before but loves the power.

Back