Pussyfree decision pre and post orgasm

I've been a cuckold for many years and I kinda new eventually I would end up pussyfree. Apparently the time is arriving pretty soon and I have a concern that probably is general. While I am edging and punishing my little cock I cannot wait for the day I am pussyfree. After the orgasm I think differently.

My doubt is... Does this feeling ever goes away or are we cucks trapped in this forever?? How do you felt when you lost your wife pussy? Can you introduce me to the path in theory?

Many thanks
It is our destiny......and you will learn to love being pussy free.

Last edited:
Sorry. I can't help you there because I'm not truly pushy free nor do I aspire to be.

I love it and love being in her even though she may not feel the same with me down there anymore.

However I can say that vaginally see has greatly reduced but replaced by oral sex. At the end of the day, a man still needs his release and its up to you how to get there.

The only advice I'll give is that it is YOU (along with your wife) should write the rules of engagement. Not the bull. And always be open to change if things are not working out for either.

I have been living a pussy free life for the last few years. I miss it from time to time but am always looking for an alternative. It has also allowed me to become very submissive during the transition. I was never very good with sex kinda small and a very fast cummer. I feel we are wired differently so not sure how this may be for you. But as I wanted my wife to receive sexual pleasure which I was not able to do provide I was able to understand that. This is how I became more aware of being a cuckold as she could then receive this pleasure. Even as a wannabe I am a bit saddened I was not able to lead her down this path but continue to educate myself in hopes it can happen. Best of luck.

I am pussy free by choice right now and have been for over a year. However unfortunately my wife is cock free too.

Not getting any and not wanting to find any certainly changes the way you look for sexual satisfaction. My path has been cocksucking, primarily as a feeder but occasionally as a swallower. While getting a BJ is great and it is nice to know that your cocksucer loves doing it. Giving a BJ provides the other half of what you need to be sexually satisfied. That Is the sexual pleasuring of another you get when he grunts and has his orgasm and deposits the result of that in your mouth.

I find this very satisfactory and good substitute for pussy. I only wish I could do it more often.

If my wife would take a lover, then sharing the results of her infidelity by letting me clean up while I masturbate would be my ideal situation.

I have never had full vaginal intercourse. I get mouth rarely but hand jobs often. I think you will miss it a lot. I seen so many men fuck my girlfriends over the years I think a man that knows that feeling would never want to give it up. I have wished I had intercourse with a girl but it just never happened and even I wish now that I had at least once in my life… ( that’s not saying I have not cum often) I think you will miss it

I am essentially pussy free but my girlfriend does not have a regular lover. She and I have sex but I very rarely end up inside her anyway, so the day she has a lover and i am forbidden pussy, it will not be such a big change. I wont miss it though. I think lots about her pussy being filled with BBC, and I never think about fucking her myself. I think about giving her oral lots. As well as giving Black men oral and sometimes being fucked. Lots I have not tried yet 😊

Back