Pussy free 15 years......

cockmunchboy

Male
Gold Member
At times it hardly seems like it has been 15 years since I last dipped my wick. This was not supposed to happen. The most exciting and sexually productive years of my life have been totally devoid of penetration. Becoming a cuckold was challenging, then her bull demanded she cut me off. She did, no hesitation. Permanent chastity soon followed to prevent masturbation. As time slide by and countless black men ejaculated inside my wife, pussy free became the reality and easy to bear.

It may be 15 years since I last entered a woman, but it's hardly been sex free for me. In those 15 years things have changed dramatically. What was obscure and "fringe" when she cut me off has become widespread with interracial cuckoldry, breeding, and then feminization and sissification for white males expanding.

At times it hardly seems like it has been 15 years since I last dipped my wick. This was not supposed to happen. The most exciting and sexually productive years of my life have been totally devoid of penetration. Becoming a cuckold was challenging, then her bull demanded she cut me off. She did, no hesitation. Permanent chastity soon followed to prevent masturbation. As time slide by and countless black men ejaculated inside my wife, pussy free became the reality and easy to bear.

It may be 15 years since I last entered a woman, but it's hardly been sex free for me. In those 15 years things have changed dramatically. What was obscure and "fringe" when she cut me off has become widespread with interracial cuckoldry, breeding, and then feminization and sissification for white males expanding.
I am not anywhere near your record yet but it's nearly 2 years for me. My wife is currently feminizing me which makes me extremely happy as I absolutely adore being feminine!

Attachments

• received_273025723535987_1537808894897.jpeg
    received_273025723535987_1537808894897.jpeg
    421.1 KB · Views: 75
  • received_323722691523459_1535992578029.jpeg
    received_323722691523459_1535992578029.jpeg
    648.1 KB · Views: 72

Wow! Thats an amazing story! Inspiring and courageous but also seems very difficult. Best of luck to you on the journey!

Back