Pussies cream more on BWC?

Yes 100% agree my ex wife used to cream alot with her BBC lovers , the most important thing is to relax and both of them making love before he mounts her pussy . the thickness of his cock and her tight pussy makes all that cream

That's my favorite contrast that freshly churned white cream covering my BBC from stroking and stretching that tight married pussy! ♠️

How exciting it is for her hubby to watch her cream all over that BBC and know that when he gets his wife back that pussy will be warm and full of freshly whipped cream for him to enjoy! 💦

That's my favorite contrast that freshly churned white cream covering my BBC from stroking and stretching that tight married pussy! ♠️

How exciting it is for her hubby to watch her cream all over that BBC and know that when he gets his wife back that pussy will be warm and full of freshly whipped cream for him to enjoy! 💦
🔥🔥🔥

You might see it more because of the contrast but a really excited pussy cums on any dick. Lol

I don't let them wipe it off either! Sometimes they get a little embarrassed or self conscious about how much they are creaming like crazy 💦 all over that big hard black cock in front of their hubby confirming how excited and turned on they are by the Bull. Then when they try to wipe it off and clean it up a little I stop them because the sloppier and creamier that pussy gets the happier I know that pussy is. Like when you give a baby an ice cream cone and the baby has ice cream smeared all around it's mouth and stains all on its bib and shirt you know that baby is completely enjoying that ice cream cone. That's what it means when I see a sloppy wet pussy creaming all over my BBC that pussy is enjoying that BBC cone!♠️ In the same way that you don't stop that baby in the middle of enjoying that ice cream cone to clean it up but you let the baby finish then clean it up. Let that pussy drool and slobber and enjoy that BBC cone and make a creamy mess until it's done!♠️🤤

Back