PUSHY MEN

I am not sure if it is proper ediquite or not to be pushy. I feel it is not... I understand why this site exist and clearly everyone is at different level.

I hate rushing into anything. I get so many guys telling me RIGHT AWAY "let's meet". And I feel pressured and I don't like it. That is how bad things happen to women. Its SCARY to just chat online and meet them as FAST AS POSSIBLE.

And when you try to avoid the conversation going into this pressure, they accuse you of being a waste of time, not serious, fake, blah blah blah.

Is it wrong that I am careful? Are we really expected to just MEET UP with every guy who sends us a message? He could have STD's, he could be a psycho, he could be catfishing, WHO KNOWS.

I feel proper ediquite is to wait for the lady or couple invite the bull. Let us make the move when we feel comfortable. Being pushy is CREEPY
It goes both ways.

A lot of guys TRY TO be nice and end up with Fakes and Flakes. There's Nothing worse than having your time wasted. 😤

What some women call PUSHY, we just want to get down to business and know exactly what we getting into... People need to be more upfront with their intentions.

This ain't a vanilla dating site, so all the 'Seduction and Courtship' doesn't apply here. Most of us just want to FUCK.

Relationships take time... Sex does not.

Ive had some women message me 3 YEARS AGO talking about 'let's get to know each other first' 🤨🙄😒.... In 3 years a woman can get pregnant and have a 2 year old baby in that time frame 😂😂😂

It goes both ways.

A lot of guys TRY TO be nice and end up with Fakes and Flakes. There's Nothing worse than having your time wasted. 😤

What some women call PUSHY, we just want to get down to business and know exactly what we getting into... People need to be more upfront with their intentions.

This ain't a vanilla dating site, so all the 'Seduction and Courtship' doesn't apply here. Most of us just want to FUCK.

Relationships take time... Sex does not.

Ive had some women message me 3 YEARS AGO talking about 'let's get to know each other first' 🤨🙄😒.... In 3 years a woman can get pregnant and have a 2 year old baby in that time frame 😂😂😂
That's a very good take on this site. Maybe I'm looking for too much here or the wrong thing.

There's no Right or Wrong... just know what you getting into.

If you showing your pussy on a sex site, no one really cares what your current Reading list is 🤣🤣🤣

But same goes for guys too. If all they got are dick pics
🤷🏽‍♂️
I fully expect you to summarize what you're currently reading and your thoughts on the material while you dick me down. Don't get it twisted.

I am not sure if it is proper ediquite or not to be pushy. I feel it is not... I understand why this site exist and clearly everyone is at different level.

I hate rushing into anything. I get so many guys telling me RIGHT AWAY "let's meet". And I feel pressured and I don't like it. That is how bad things happen to women. Its SCARY to just chat online and meet them as FAST AS POSSIBLE.

And when you try to avoid the conversation going into this pressure, they accuse you of being a waste of time, not serious, fake, blah blah blah.

Is it wrong that I am careful? Are we really expected to just MEET UP with every guy who sends us a message? He could have STD's, he could be a psycho, he could be catfishing, WHO KNOWS.

I feel proper ediquite is to wait for the lady or couple invite the bull. Let us make the move when we feel comfortable. Being pushy is CREEPY
No it’s not you it’s them....you have every right to take your time

You want a cute whiteboi or dominant Black Man, who would show Your place? You feel connection to the Black Man or You not. If You dont feel need to be impregnated by that BBC after 1 second, then he isnt good enough.

Molly, do what makes you comfortable. you might try letting your prospects know, that, this is not going to be a slam dunk.

that should weed out the inpatient ones.

when we started, i told my wife; it's your playground. you, alone, decides the who, what, where, when & why.

buon fortuna
pete

Molly, do what makes you comfortable. you might try letting your prospects know, that, this is not going to be a slam dunk.

that should weed out the inpatient ones.

when we started, i told my wife; it's your playground. you, alone, decides the who, what, where, when & why.

buon fortuna
pete
Well said 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Well its been almost a month since you posted this so I'm guessing you're alright now but I think its totally reasonable AND sensible to not rush into anything especially when its comes to a bunch of strangers on the internet wanting to have sex with you.

Even as a male myself I'm weary, there are alot of weirdos online so even I am at risk.

Of course every male also wants to make sure he's talking to a real woman that is genuinely interested in meeting him but they have to just understand its a process and some people want to trust someone first before they meet someone new, its a risk overall but we have to agree its a bigger risk on the female's end.

And finally you're a beautiful woman(with some nice thighs and skin I might add :), yes I looked you up) on a sex site, its bound to happen that a bunch of horny guys who expect "black male dick worship" are gonna be pushy just tell them your terms and if they don't wanna agree then leave them be and ignore :D

Hopefully you’re experience with pushy men has dwindled.

I understand it but how can you meet or get to know someone through message up here...I would rather meet you and know what I’m dealing with than find out the day of and that is why you meet in public areas first. But some guys can be like that it all depends on who the Lady or couple is. Some like it some don’t

If we have exchanged pictures and established attraction plus a few messages to make sure we are looking for the same thing a social meeting is the next logical step. If there is chemistry, which I usually know within the first few minutes, then its game on.

Back