PUSHY MEN

I'll try whatever I want, there is no reality in which I take orders from little boys lol

You're not offering an opinion you're dragging other people for doing things a different way. The hissy fit "my way is the only way" attitude is classic 20something, so is the use of silly buzzwords like redpill and simp. You still have a metric fuck ton of growing up to do.

Grown ass men know how to handle their interactions with respect and tact. Hopefully you learn the same eventually.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bye Felicia

See, you don't like men who don't simp lol.
I'll try whatever I want, there is no reality in which I take orders from little boys lol

You're not offering an opinion you're dragging other people for doing things a different way. The hissy fit "my way is the only way" attitude is classic 20something, so is the use of silly buzzwords like redpill and simp. You still have a metric fuck ton of growing up to do.

Grown ass men know how to handle their interactions with respect and tact. Hopefully you learn the same eventually.

Little boys? so 29 is the new minor age? when did this happen? but okay. I get it you love men who simp that's fine. I'm not gonna do it lol

Little boys? so 29 is the new minor age? when did this happen? but okay. I get it you love men who simp that's fine. I'm not gonna do it lol
We don't having to fight anymore, you threw first punch. So just relax. You want something different then what we want, that is all. So let's keep positive and just kinda go away, yes? 😊

Ima just leave it at this and im done from here. If your scared to meet men only for sex then go out and meet men in person. That's all im trying to say.

You could be 65 and if this is still the bullshit you're coming with, you're a little boy.

You seem to think respect makes a dude a simp, a simp is a dude that will go along with whatever for pussy. Showing the most basic amount of respect toward a women you're trying to get involved with isn't simping.

Honestly you're no better than a simp with this bullshit, you're just using a different angle to get the same result - random pussy. No worthwhile woman is going to tolerate this negging, fake big man bullshit.

You could be 65 and if this is still the bullshit you're coming with, you're a little boy.

You seem to think respect makes a dude a simp, a simp is a dude that will go along with whatever for pussy. Showing the most basic amount of respect toward a women you're trying to get involved with isn't simping.

Honestly you're no better than a simp with this bullshit, you're just using a different angle to get the same result. No worthwhile woman is going to tolerate this negging, fake big man bullshit.

Set your boundaries and stick to them.

If someone is being pushy, creepy or disrespectful of your boundaries, stop responding or tell their ass to kick rocks.

You don't need to justify why you don't want to meet or sleep with someone. No is a full sentence.

“No is a full sentence.”
EXACTLY! I’d like this on a metal sign to slap the pushy, creepy guys who think their dick is the holy grail to all pussies.

I'm glad I wasn't the only dude feeling like molly. I felt like I was the only one not trying to be a creep and take it easy and get to know the opposite sex of people near my area first. Also, Molly as we can see with Phil it looks like often the ones always trying to come at you, and not do any vetting and really get to know who the other person is, often isn't verified as real creating red flags. I feel like you all see enough guys just coming out and say here go my dick now fuck me. I look at here just like I would in real life I dont just say "here go my dick now fuck me" in real life. Usually I want to see if you and I have some chemistry. I would rather I know the other person on the other end is real and at least message back and forth and then we can both see more of each other. What i've found with the life style also is there are different levels and I want to know what level the other person level is before I just be talking about you gonna be my submissive. From my experience real people that know the lifestyle know other things usually are discussed before you even have a first session. That's usually done through some convo, so it's not usually a rush and heres my dick lets fuck. Now guys like phil sound more like an NSA guy maybe he dont even understand that and should just state that.

A lot of dudes lack being Smooth , debonair and charming aka Player today .
Being a player is not a bad thing like some make it believe .
A player enjoys the chasing of women , he enjoys the game of seduction .
To him sexually winning a woman into his bed is the trophy .

It's a dying art to get women so turned on enough to just rip your shirt off .
But it begins with the game of seduction between men and women .

Nice dinner or ******* at the bar .
Some light flirting inbetween conversation as the night progress than there is heavy flirting .
Follow cues ...be assertive , not aggressive , firm but not demanding (being dwmanding should be left in the bedroom during bdsm roleplay anyway) .

Now if she just walks up and stick's her panties in your pocket , fuck what I said take her to the hotel room at 0 to 60 mph.

Last edited:

Some light flirting inbetween conversation as the night progress than there is heavy flirting .
Follow cues ...be assertive , not aggressive , firm but not demanding (being dwmanding should be left in the bedroom during bdsm roleplay anyway) .

Now if she just walks up and stick's her panties in your pocket , fuck what I said take her to the hotel room at 0 to 60 mph.
Corrupt my mind, tickle my fantasies, find out what make my underwear fall off. Is a feeling of power that I submit to. Confused, breathless, mentally victimized to the sexual endeavor of what he wants to take away from me. A girl cannot find these men because they are like predator of seduction. So calculated and so much in control that they find the girl. Like a hunt... and she never see it coming. She has become the victim, the prey, the hunted and she often is left with nothing left to do then submit ❤

Last edited:
Corrupt my mind, tickle my fantasies, find out what make my underwear fall off. Is a feeling of power that I submit to. Confused, breathless, mentally victimized to the sexual endeavor of what he wants to take away from me. A girl cannot find these men because they are like predator of seduction. So calculated and so much in control that they find the girl. Like a hunt... and she never see it coming. She has become the victim, the prey, the hunted and she often is left with nothing left to do then submit ❤
This should be required reading for all the men here. Sorry 👩‍🦰

Yes,,,,, take me. 👩‍🦰

Back