PUSHY MEN

I will meet someone from the site due to a special occation that is comming up for me. He will know that my partner also will be there and we will meet at a public place and have agreed that we just say goodgye if we do not click

I've realized the very experienced couples with years of play will pick up on the bs n cut the new generation inexperienced ppl off with quickness.

No I get what you are saying. Role play has died. If it isn't on a phone app, it is not going to happen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Roll play in what regard.
I feel the lifestyle is dying cuz of the influx of ppl who are vanilla in the last 3 to 4 years who want to be the in crowd n only learned about this after 50 shades of Grey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Then they learn that there are so many ppl who just want to play n they are like a dumb baby in a candy store.

Roll play in what regard.
I feel the lifestyle is dying cuz of the influx of ppl who are vanilla in the last 3 to 4 years who want to be the in crowd n only learned about this after 50 shades of Grey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Then they learn that there are so many ppl who just want to play n they are like a dumb baby in a candy store.
I'm not confessing ANYTHING on this post about what I like πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I still can't believe dudes come at ladies so aggressive. If someone is aggressive on the net they are horrible in person. I deal with people all day trust me. Another thing that being forceful n disrespectful in an opening chat is 101 non understanding the D/s dynamic.

I still can't believe dudes come at ladies so aggressive. If someone is aggressive on the net they are horrible in person. I deal with people all day trust me. Another thing that being forceful n disrespectful in an opening chat is 101 non understanding the D/s dynamic.
Wow i read your profile see some guys can't understand that yes you luv bbc but some of that ******* is all talk. Cuz in the end you're gonna fuck who you want unless you gave into a controlled scenario of being taken.

Back