Pushing up on someone's wife..

Do you think any of your friends have tried fucking your wife?

• Yes

Votes: 111 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 19.8%
  • I hope so

Votes: 31 17.5%

• Total voters

Staghubby40

Male
From
MO, US
I don't know if this is the correct forum but this is where I decided to post.
Some couples are secretive about your lifestyle, others aren't. Some think they are doing a good job at being discreet but may have friends or family that figure it out.
So regardless of where you are on the spectrum, full out equal partner swingers..or a hardcore cuckold type relationship where the wife does whatever she wants, I have a question.
Men/cucks, how many of your friends over the years do you think, at sometime have tried getting up in your wife without you knowing? I mean like flirting,hitting on her etc? Be honest, we all know guys lose their minds around hot women. I'm not implying your wife took them up on it. She may not have told you In order to keep things from being awkward. Or maybe she did?? Women/wives, please feel free to chime in with any stories, I obviously don't expect you to "out" yourselves if you fell to a moment of weakness and ended up bent over the kitchen sink by your husband's best friend whom you were always attracted to,..ya know..it only happened "once."

Several, she has told me about a few and I've seen a few clumsy attempts to cover it up as a joke or something. I know this will sound terrible, but she has teased a few of the more obnoxious ones just for fun and see them frustrated, lol. nehighlander is right, alcohol seems to play a role in braver and boldness.

Most of my friends wanted to fuck my wife; and all of them succeeded. Most did not have to try very hard. It is hard to resist her when she assumes the "Come fuck me" pose in our martial bed (See first photo). I took the second photo as one of my friends was about to stick it in her in the doggy position.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 302
  • My bachelor school pal (Cass) who fucked my wife on many occasions, and also fucked my sissy's...jpg
    My bachelor school pal (Cass) who fucked my wife on many occasions, and also fucked my sissy's...jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 306
My friends have tried, even in front of me, but I trusted her and she has always rejected them.
Another guy who didn't qualify as friend at that time, a black neighbour in the same building, straightaway told me "don't feel offended but I got to tell you, your wife is so fuckable. I don't know if you're strong enough to fend other guys off, but if it's not me others may hit that ass." Weeks later, we chose him to be her first. Immediately after this, he got evicted, lockdown came, and we were lucky to have him at home, night and day, as a new member of the household, a new friend to me, and my wife's main sexual partner.

My friends have tried, even in front of me, but I trusted her and she has always rejected them.
Another guy who didn't qualify as friend at that time, a black neighbour in the same building, straightaway told me "don't feel offended but I got to tell you, your wife is so fuckable. I don't know if you're strong enough to fend other guys off, but if it's not me others may hit that ass." Weeks later, we chose him to be her first. Immediately after this, he got evicted, lockdown came, and we were lucky to have him at home, night and day, as a new member of the household, a new friend to me, and my wife's main sexual partner.
Do you guys still meet up with him or no?

Most of my friends wanted to fuck my wife; and all of them succeeded. Most did not have to try very hard. It is hard to resist her when she assumes the "Come fuck me" pose in our martial bed (See first photo). I took the second photo as one of my friends was about to stick it in her in the doggy position.
My wife’s body is a lot like hers. Love to watch several friends and BBC all come over for their turn as I watch her hanging bits shake as he is doggied

My wife’s body is a lot like hers. Love to watch several friends and BBC all come over for their turn as I watch her hanging bits shake as he is doggied
Sounds like you and I are "birds of the feather". In looking at your profile, I see you wish that your hot wife had been black bred. Mine was knocked up 7 times by black men. Attached is a photo showing her very pregnant body 4 months after being impregnated. Guess that makes me "the ultimate cuckold".

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 177
Many years ago my wife used to cut my best friends hair , he was my best man at our wedding.he was always suggestive when ever we met up about how he’d like to fuck my wife . I used to say keep dreaming and wanking cos that’s as far as you’ll get.
Anyway he had arranged with my wife to cut his hair on a Thursday evening normally I would be home so no issues, this particular evening I was delayed due to problems at work and did not get home until after he had gone and my wife was sitting in the lounge watching television she looked flushed and I asked if he had tried anything on she blushed but said no , she was hot after having a shower.
I said I was going to have a shower then a snack , she said ok . I went in the bathroom started the shower got undressed as I put my dirty clothes in the wash bin I noticed my wife’s thong which looked wet in the. Crotch area. I picked it up and felt it it felt sticky so I smelt it it smelt of seaman.
I took them out to my wife she again said he hadn’t touched her. I went to feel her pussy but she said she wasn’t in the mood for sex , I then said ah I suppose he’s fucked you earlier she again said no she wouldn’t let him but he pestered her to wank him ,he’d got his hard cock out while I was cutting his hair but wanted to cum in my thong. So I took my thong off and stood in front of him with my pussy open as I wanted to tease him .while I wanked his hard cock he sniffed my thong and as he started to cum he held my thong telling me to aim his cock in my thong, after he cleaned his cock and said thank you he kissed my cheek and felt my pussy fingering me before leaving.
She said it turned her on and she had to masturbate as soon as he’d left thinking about his cock and if he had started fingering her while she wanked him she would have let him fuck her ,

Last edited:
Cool story

My hubby”s best friend has succeeded several times with his blessing. Only the friend wants to pretend hubby doesn’t know. So that’s what we all do🤷🏼‍♀️ He actually texted me today. It’s been a while as he had a serious gf for a while, could be a fun weekend.

Back