Puerto Rico lifestyle scene

Bbcbull92

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Planning on going to Puerto Rico for my bday 10/26-10/31. What’s the adult/lifestyle scene like out there and what’s the best places to go to ?

My man it sounds like you've never been to Puerto Rico before. Out the lifestyle on the shelf & tag some Puerto Rican chicks. They're hot as hell & everywhere. It is Puerto Rico. But you can find some tourists to fuck. Old San Juan, Condado, Isla Verde.

In Rico not really a lifestyle setting ,it's the life and if you in shape, good looking then move around in San Juan.
(That's where tourists are and some locals ) also you can visit a part of history at the Black Angus
(There are women from all over the world in there ) but they co$t unless you look like that ninja (That can tear it out the frame) then it's free !
There are some BBC Queens in there & especially in Levittown aka the "Real" Rico which is cool during the day but at night ...anything can happen,
so pick your poison also look strong , real rican women do not fuck with weak men and if they fucking with them they setting them up ! (No Lie)
So bring your muscles , some manners , show your chest & shine a little bit and you should achieve success from San Juan to Ceiba baby 🧸

In Rico not really a lifestyle setting ,it's the life and if you in shape, good looking then move around in San Juan.
(That's where tourists are and some locals ) also you can visit a part of history at the Black Angus
(There are women from all over the world in there ) but they co$t unless you look like that ninja (That can tear it out the frame) then it's free !
There are some BBC Queens in there & especially in Levittown aka the "Real" Rico which is cool during the day but at night ...anything can happen,
so pick your poison also look strong , real rican women do not fuck with weak men and if they fucking with them they setting them up ! (No Lie)
So bring your muscles , some manners , show your chest & shine a little bit and you should achieve success from San Juan to Ceiba baby 🧸
I can speak Spanish. Bring me with if you want a wingman. I'm down to workout in the mornings before we go hunting ♠️s . I used to box btw 🥊

My man it sounds like you've never been to Puerto Rico before. Out the lifestyle on the shelf & tag some Puerto Rican chicks. They're hot as hell & everywhere. It is Puerto Rico. But you can find some tourists to fuck. Old San Juan, Condado, Isla Verde.
You have connects out there?

Back