Pu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody that watch where stroking there cock?
I wasn't paying much attention to anybody watching, and usually don't, even if they're in the same room with us. I've only seen one guy wanking off looking at my wife on a beach, but we weren't having sex at the time. One time on a hotel balcony in San Diego, we had a room facing an airport runway. We were both completely nude for over an hour doing everything in plain sight of planes landing every few minutes. My wife likes to have me eating her while she sits with her feet up on the railing facing anybody who might be watching, like the plane loads of people. She used to like me doing her from behind while standing and holding onto the railing, visible to anybody who happened to look.

I wasn't paying much attention to anybody watching, and usually don't, even if they're in the same room with us. I've only seen one guy wanking off looking at my wife on a beach, but we weren't having sex at the time. One time on a hotel balcony in San Diego, we had a room facing an airport runway. We were both completely nude for over an hour doing everything in plain sight of planes landing every few minutes. My wife likes to have me eating her while she sits with her feet up on the railing facing anybody who might be watching, like the plane loads of people. She used to like me doing her from behind while standing and holding onto the railing, visible to anybody who happened to look.
I bet it was a show to see I would love to catch that

We were with my husband on El Rodadero beach in Santa Marta and we were waiting for a friend. When he arrived, he kissed me in front of my husband, took my hand and led me into the sea, there in front of everyone and submerged in the waist down was behind me, my bikini pulled aside and penetrated me, until I felt the heat of her cream pie running down my legs. Unforgettable, already in the hotel my husband did the cleaning with a lot of passion.View attachment 2944558View attachment 2944564View attachment 2944565
Lovely ?

Our back porch, fully naked, all the way, eating, sucking, fucking, cumming. There is no screen around the porch, it's an apartment village, so dozens of apartments windows face it, the village has lights on at all times all through the night along the back porches. Nothing was concealed at all. And she gets loud when she fucks.

Our back porch, fully naked, all the way, eating, sucking, fucking, cumming. There is no screen around the porch, it's an apartment village, so dozens of apartments windows face it, the village has lights on at all times all through the night along the back porches. Nothing was concealed at all. And she gets loud when she fucks.
I bet it was a good show to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back