Pu

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and her bull had sex at a nude beach while i watched. There were others nearby who also watched and it was apparent that I was the husband watching his wife fuck a black guy.
When they saw his cock compared to my small dick everyone knew why she fucked him.
Wow that’s hot

On a walking trail at a state beach, and had a jogger stop and watch us.

On the lawn under a blanket in front of the DMV, with constant foot traffic going by.

In front of the beer cooler at a mini-mart, but we had to stop because a relative came in.

On the 50 yard line of a football stadium at midnight. We were alone until the police showed up, but they didn't see us so we finished.

Numerous hotel balconies, sometimes in daylight and sometimes at night.

We were with my husband on El Rodadero beach in Santa Marta and we were waiting for a friend. When he arrived, he kissed me in front of my husband, took my hand and led me into the sea, there in front of everyone and submerged in the waist down was behind me, my bikini pulled aside and penetrated me, until I felt the heat of her cream pie running down my legs. Unforgettable, already in the hotel my husband did the cleaning with a lot of passion.Copia de DSCN1540.jpgDSCN1542.jpgDSCN1543.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back