Profiles that read ( MALE )

I think a lot of males find the bulls for their wife. A lot of women get into the lifestyle because of their husband
Doesn’t make since when you register it should say COUPLE ,not a male. I’m not new to the lifestyle and this site has a high number of fake ass people on here. Especially guys pretending to be couples

Attachments

• 61244974-D04D-4F72-AECC-7D623895FE98.png
    61244974-D04D-4F72-AECC-7D623895FE98.png
    181.1 KB · Views: 3
It's because they have not proven they are female or a couple. Admin will change profiles to male if there is evidence of catfishing.

These problems are pretty much non existent in the Verified Only threads.

Well ******* . Get your 🎣 fishing poles and catfish bait out . Half the profiles on here are stating male . Are nothing more than guy claiming to be couples or females. Guys pretending to be a female / couple all of a sudden when they contact you . Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. I’m VERY HESITANT when a MALE contact me claiming to be a couple or female .

Attachments

• 895A714A-3A22-4A06-ADA5-B87F677E071F.png
    895A714A-3A22-4A06-ADA5-B87F677E071F.png
    181.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

It's a few that want to be or are just confused

crossdressing tv land GIF by #Impastor
needs caption GIF
drag queen trans GIF

Another sign something is
Phishy . If a profile state male claims to be a couple and have pictures. Look at their pics . None of the pic have the wife with a real black man fucking them. If all the pic are of the husband . Houston , We have a problem..

Thanks for starting this discussion / question.

Cuckold husband here.

I hear a lot of people raising the issue of men / cuckold husbands having unverified profiles on here and potentially being fakes / catfishes. Absolutely valid, not trying to diminish that risk.

However, my wife and I have a situation which perhaps other cuckold husbands are in the same boat on, and would love to share my take on.

For what it's worth on the internet, we are a cuckold couple, been in the lifestyle for a few years now, and every time except one play date we met the Bull online (Fetlife, Doublelist, Kik group) before meeting in person (the outlier was her play date with her ex).

How my wife and I like to operate is I will engage Bulls online, have a quick chat, share her pictures, and then if I think we're a good match and if no red flags appear, I'll pass along his pictures to her, and if she is attracted, she will allow me to send the Bull her phone number, where they can text / call / video chat and setup a date and time for a play date.

Our profile does read couple, but 98% of the time I am behind the keyboard. She is sadly not comfortable with verifying in a public forum, but has verified in Kik groups / with Kik contacts.

I guess what I'm trying to say, could there be a way for everyone to verify as a real person in a more private manner? I think that would help her with her comfort level. And, yes, I agree, huge red flags for people that can't verify - but that's our situation.

As a wannabe cuckold, I have to say that I don't at all understand the reason these people do this. What is there to gain by passing yourself off as a couple or wife?

Luckily, most of them are pretty obvious as to being fake just by what they post and the way they talk.

There's enough pics of black dick on the internet if that's your thing, no need to attempt to deceive. And honestly it seems like most of the "fellow cucks" I've talked to can barely form a sentence much less hold an intelligent conversation.

I just don't get it. Accept who/what you are and enjoy the privilege of being here without bothering people.

Back