Professional, financially stable cuck in MD.

Looking for a lady who can make me her personal cuck. I am bi, and love big black cock as much as you. hit me up for more details.

You will undoubtedly get lots of hits. If you are that financially comfortable you could also find a supermarket and offer to buy groceries for any women you go for that appears to struggle to pay for her bill as an additional offline strategy? You will undoubtedly capture her attention.

Last edited:
You will undoubtedly get lots of hits. If you are that financially comfortable you could find a supermarket and offer to buy groceries for any women you go for that appears to struggle to pay for her bill? You will undoubtedly capture her attention.
Its not that I cant find a woman. Its finding a woman that is into what I am into. Hence the reason I am here.

Its not that I cant find a woman. Its finding a woman that is into what I am into. Hence the reason I am here.
Not saying you can't find women just tossing another idea. Plus being here on this site is ideal as when people meet each other we cannot read their minds and know each other's fetishes. That why meeting people online first clears out all that doubt, provided they are honest with each other about it.

Back