Professional athletes?

This was about ten years ago. I entered an amateur exotic dance contest at a local gentleman's club (I had done some dancing while in college). He was one of the guest judges along with two DJ's from a local radio station. I placed third. After the contest he must have saw me and came over to our table. He told me he loved my performance and pole work and voted for me for first place. We invited him to sit and have a ******* with us. He did and the next thing we knew was last call was being announced. He mentioned he was a bit hungry, so I invited him back to our house for breakfast. He followed us back to our place and needless to say we didn't ever get to eating, well food anyway. Pretty intense and the three of us (husband) had a fun time. The sun was up when he left.

He called me a few weeks later and asked if we were up for dinner and drinks. Sure! Met at the restaurant but had a quick meal (to many ignorant people asking for autographs). Went back to our place for a few drinks and sit in the hot tub. Picked up where we left off from the first encounter. After a break and leading into round two he wanted anal. Told him I don't do anal especially with a weapon like he had. He kind of pushed the issue and actually became a bit indignant about it. Finally had to tell him if he wasn't happy, he could leave. He did. Never heard from him again.
My wife says that if her mouth and her pussy are not good enough for them, they are too selfish for her and too greedy. She never has anal.

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus

Pro Athletes are wonderful. They are very large, good looking, most often fairly well-endowed, and love to party.

The best part - they are used to being dominate in any given situation. Also, being famous or semi famous, they are used to attention and carry themselves well.

When they are approached by a white couple, they usually catch on almost immediately, They will usually give a very good indication almost immediately if they are into the lifestyle and if they are interested in you. The better ones will make you work for it, but it is more than worth it.

We have had opportunities to have experiences with various pro athletes - all black. NFL and MLB players are very nice. But, our favorites have always been NBA players. They are in better shape, better looking and in our experience have bigger dicks.

We had our first experiences in the late 2000's while we were still much younger, but well immersed in the lifestyle. We was not all that long back from nursing in Iraq, we had a new baby at home and would visit Memphis for weekends to unwind. The Grizzlies were fairly new and very exciting. We found out what hotel the visiting teams would stay at, and we would have dinner and hang out in the hotel restaurant. We got very friendly with one of the bartenders. She introduced is to the concierge that took care of the NBA teams. He would provide nus with an introduction or two here and there. We had some success the first few trips, and then we met a player that actually played for the Grizzlies. I'll call him "Lou." He was older, was close to retirement and had been divorced. He hung out at the hotel a lot throughout the season.

My husband was is a big NBA fan and they hit it off right away. Jeff was enthralled. Then we finally had to come around to the subject of sex. Lou was already hitting on me. He almost had it all figured out. He always swore up and down that he didn't know we were looking for a Man, but he obviously had a very good idea he could fuck me. And, fuck me he did. He was incredible - very much lived up to the reputation, and did the NBA's reputation right. He was private, but he had a few friends he would introduce us yo or invite up to his room.

The hotel staff got the idea fairly quickly I was Lou's "girl" and Jeff was "Lou's girl's husband." We enjoyed the attention, particular so far from home where we could let loose a little in semi-public. The hotel's general manager was concerned that Lou might be getting taken advantage of, so I was "invited" up to his office for a discussion one evening. I assured him I wasn't charging anybody anything, and then to prove it offered to suck his cock at his convenience (his office had a glass wall and no curtains). He called the Concierge, got a key put on hold for a room, and instructed us to go get it. Our concierge friend walked us to the room and let us in without ever giving us the key. He was smiling sardonically and shaking his head the whole way up. His last words were "Good Luck."

The general manager was an Arab gentleman. I ended up sucking his cock and letting him penetrate me for a few minutes. He truly loved that Jeff was a cuckold and was sitting there watching. He kept talking ******* to Jeff, which was hot for both of us.

After that we had no problems. In public, the general manager treated Jeff like a VIP. We got free drinks, free meals and a discounted room when we were not with Lou, all in exchange for sex. It was worth it. During the NBA season, we knew where we could find steady black dick.

Pro Athletes are wonderful. They are very large, good looking, most often fairly well-endowed, and love to party.

The best part - they are used to being dominate in any given situation. Also, being famous or semi famous, they are used to attention and carry themselves well.

When they are approached by a white couple, they usually catch on almost immediately, They will usually give a very good indication almost immediately if they are into the lifestyle and if they are interested in you. The better ones will make you work for it, but it is more than worth it.

We have had opportunities to have experiences with various pro athletes - all black. NFL and MLB players are very nice. But, our favorites have always been NBA players. They are in better shape, better looking and in our experience have bigger dicks.

We had our first experiences in the late 2000's while we were still much younger, but well immersed in the lifestyle. We was not all that long back from nursing in Iraq, we had a new baby at home and would visit Memphis for weekends to unwind. The Grizzlies were fairly new and very exciting. We found out what hotel the visiting teams would stay at, and we would have dinner and hang out in the hotel restaurant. We got very friendly with one of the bartenders. She introduced is to the concierge that took care of the NBA teams. He would provide nus with an introduction or two here and there. We had some success the first few trips, and then we met a player that actually played for the Grizzlies. I'll call him "Lou." He was older, was close to retirement and had been divorced. He hung out at the hotel a lot throughout the season.

My husband was is a big NBA fan and they hit it off right away. Jeff was enthralled. Then we finally had to come around to the subject of sex. Lou was already hitting on me. He almost had it all figured out. He always swore up and down that he didn't know we were looking for a Man, but he obviously had a very good idea he could fuck me. And, fuck me he did. He was incredible - very much lived up to the reputation, and did the NBA's reputation right. He was private, but he had a few friends he would introduce us yo or invite up to his room.

The hotel staff got the idea fairly quickly I was Lou's "girl" and Jeff was "Lou's girl's husband." We enjoyed the attention, particular so far from home where we could let loose a little in semi-public. The hotel's general manager was concerned that Lou might be getting taken advantage of, so I was "invited" up to his office for a discussion one evening. I assured him I wasn't charging anybody anything, and then to prove it offered to suck his cock at his convenience (his office had a glass wall and no curtains). He called the Concierge, got a key put on hold for a room, and instructed us to go get it. Our concierge friend walked us to the room and let us in without ever giving us the key. He was smiling sardonically and shaking his head the whole way up. His last words were "Good Luck."

The general manager was an Arab gentleman. I ended up sucking his cock and letting him penetrate me for a few minutes. He truly loved that Jeff was a cuckold and was sitting there watching. He kept talking ******* to Jeff, which was hot for both of us.

After that we had no problems. In public, the general manager treated Jeff like a VIP. We got free drinks, free meals and a discounted room when we were not with Lou, all in exchange for sex. It was worth it. During the NBA season, we knew where we could find steady black dick.
Hottest thing ive read on here by far

So fucking hot and beautiful too

Back