Profession, passion, pleasure lifestyle-Miami-Dade, FLA

DadeBigD

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
With all the uncertainties in life from financial lows in the world markets, unexpected negativities with human nature, unexpected deaths of famous to not so famous people, to mental and physical illnesses. Life is really short and even shorter for others.

My profession/professions have come full circle. My passion/passions are sured. My pleasure is to be shared. My lifestyle/ our lifestyle is real. All these things and more make up the quality of life that some or many have no idea of. To make it simple and easy when it comes to me and the many women out living life less than they’ve hoped for. We (meaning myself and you) can make the necessary changes.

I realize in this world that some people think they’re really Cucks or slaves or submissive to the BBC/Bull fetish when it’s just really an itch needing scratched from time to time. So this ad/message is not for you. This message is for the few women who have made the decision to make this into a lifestyle. This is for women who are looking to leave their husbands. Husbands who are either beta male cucks or cucks who control when, where or who she gets fucked by. This is for women who can be fully independent of their husbands or boyfriends even if he is an Alpha male who she likes to see his wife get fucked just to prove to her that he’s got the bigger dick or can fuck her better than a black bull.

We can make your life style a reality. This is a personal and conscious decision to make. When you’re ready so will I be ready. But this is only limited to those living in Miami-Dade, FLA or who’s willing to either move here or vacation here yearly.

From traveling throughout the fifty states of the greatest country in the world (until of course there’s a cure for Covid-19, then we can travel the world.) to starting an interracial family. Life is the canvas or clay we get to create each day.

Last edited:
Back