Problem, Any Help Appreciated

CutieforBBC

Female
Hi everyone! So I have a bit of a dilemma. I have been talking to two studs and the idea of having a three way naturally popped up in my head. The issue is neither one of them is down for it. Any time I bring it up they get uncomfortable and don’t want to talk. Is there anything I can do to change their minds? Obviously I want to be respectful but I also want to get fucked in both ends. Thanks!

Hi everyone! So I have a bit of a dilemma. I have been talking to two studs and the idea of having a three way naturally popped up in my head. The issue is neither one of them is down for it. Any time I bring it up they get uncomfortable and don’t want to talk. Is there anything I can do to change their minds? Obviously I want to be respectful but I also want to get fucked in both ends. Thanks!
You will naturally come across guys who arent interested in sharing or being around another guy naked its very common among hetero men you will have to find another 2 guys for your interest you cannot get ******* from a turnip

Find you a new 3rd and 4th that will be down with helping you fill thoses voids in your 3way. Then 1 and 2 just miss out!
Oh, and show us pics of everything :)

They’ve met a few times yeah

A couple of possibilities. First, is leave it partly to chance. If all 3 of you are alone together, one thing leads to another, then it's not as if one or both would suddenly announce, "oh, sorry I'm just not down for that!" :angel:

The other is to focus attention on other prospects. (Got an excellent suggestion in mind, but not sharing openly in the forums!)

Last edited:
To be honest, when it happened to me, I met the 2 guys at a bar, and I dont think I came over a pushover, but after a few hours of drinking...and chatting...it was their choice that...lead me...so all I can say..is try to create a relaxed, easy situation..with a bit of booze too help the situation.....you know forsing a situation...never helps

Allowing each of them each a turn for a lesbian 3sum with you might work with any bisexual girlfriends of yours?

Last edited:
Back