Privacy

Both her best friend and mine know all about it. I give my best friend lots of blowjobs and my wife has had sex with hers. No one at my work knows though

Don't advertise it.It really isn't that hard to keep hush hush.Nobody would ever believe in a million years Im into this and for me that is an added element of excitement.
Good advice. sometimes I wonder if I know people who do it, but would NEVER share with me.........

When we started out we were determined to keep it secret from everybody. That's why the first time we played we went right across the city to a place we knew we wouldn't know anyone. Then when we used Fabswingers we chose areas far away. When we decided to show pics I said I would only show my ass or pussy.
However as time has gone on I've got more braver (or more silly!) and have been more open about what I do. The fact I have various tattoos on show also give the game away a bit too!
Now my close family know, so do my sons and closest friends. These people should know me, and love me, enough to know it's just a bit of fun, and that I'm making up for lack of playing when I was younger.

we have been in the LS over 15 years no one knows that me and the wife are into this. With that said she likes to have a regular and I think that helps

when we started we thought no one knew, the reality was a lot more knew than I ever thought, we tried play it(or I tried to play it) was that she was a cheating wife and I don't know. As happens she had my full permission to fuck who she wanted asa result she came more open not having to care that I found out she was doing it quite blatantly, not worrying who saw her in the end most people locally knew
when her boss caught us fucking one night just after he left the house(he left his phone behind and walked back in to get it) it became common knowledge I was a cuck.
both us have gone past caring now and ignore what anyone thinks

I would say everyone situation is definitely different some women are in the lifestyle alone because the husband doesn't accept doing this is a big secret or some family won't accept this lifestyle like mines but for me I just stay to myself but I'm single so that's easier then having a family and marriage .

I have absolutely no one that I can confide in; nobody that I feel I can trust with my secret. It can be difficult because people ask me all the time what I did last night or they'll invite me to do something and I decline because I'm meeting up with my lover- I need to come up with a plausible reason why I can't do whatever they ask. And then I need to remember the made up stories I've told them. It can get exhausting. But I guess that's what makes this so exciting. I do wish I didn't have to deceive people but it's the only way I can keep doing what I want to do.

I have absolutely no one that I can confide in; nobody that I feel I can trust with my secret. It can be difficult because people ask me all the time what I did last night or they'll invite me to do something and I decline because I'm meeting up with my lover- I need to come up with a plausible reason why I can't do whatever they ask. And then I need to remember the made up stories I've told them. It can get exhausting. But I guess that's what makes this so exciting. I do wish I didn't have to deceive people but it's the only way I can keep doing what I want to do.
It's hard to live like this, but it's also very morbid.

Back