Pretending to be CUCK

T

titimiizmi

Why majority or men in here are pretending to be CUCKS while they are horny gays want to talk about sex !
and why would ladies here prefer just sextalk rather than real life meetings , because majority would start talking to you as if it is going to be easy to meet up , once you come to real SH*T . THEY DISAPPEAR!

Well, life is not always easy for some people. Its frustrating but theres frustration for us all really and the stars must align for everyone and boxes need ticking to ensure a meet is really worth the effort.
But...... Gay men do not try be cucks. Gay men have far better websites to talk with men about cock than here. Most guys who say they're cucks are hoping to interract with Bulls and women who will help them to become what they hope to be. And fantasise in the meantime. Because there are not legit dating sites for cuckolds, and there are Not even women looking for cuckolds. And the women these wannabe cuckolds have in their lives do Not want to become Black cock sluts. Most women dont. I know, thats a shock to hear on these pages right Lol But, thats the hard thing you see, being of cuckold nature, you are always going to struggle with meeting the right woman. Sad huh 😐

Well, life is not always easy for some people. Its frustrating but theres frustration for us all really and the stars must align for everyone and boxes need ticking to ensure a meet is really worth the effort.
But...... Gay men do not try be cucks. Gay men have far better websites to talk with men about cock than here. Most guys who say they're cucks are hoping to interract with Bulls and women who will help them to become what they hope to be. And fantasise in the meantime. Because there are not legit dating sites for cuckolds, and there are Not even women looking for cuckolds. And the women these wannabe cuckolds have in their lives do Not want to become Black cock sluts. Most women dont. I know, thats a shock to hear on these pages right Lol But, thats the hard thing you see, being of cuckold nature, you are always going to struggle with meeting the right woman. Sad huh 😐
Pretty much what he said

Why majority or men in here are pretending to be CUCKS while they are horny gays want to talk about sex !
and why would ladies here prefer just sextalk rather than real life meetings , because majority would start talking to you as if it is going to be easy to meet up , once you come to real SH*T . THEY DISAPPEAR!
It’s a fine line. Maybe a lot of cucks just want to be part of it? Loving sexy white women and hot black guys is why we are here, right?

And........ ultimately, there are far more horny Black men and horny cuckolds than there are women who want to be BBC sluts.
Now I can think of a way forward that helps us men and real men out here. Can anyone else??? 🤔😄😈😋
Wow, I'm impressed a true statement. Everything sexual is a game, there are rules that are seldom followed and every player has their version or list and they will not be the same. You say you are Bi so you have a advantage i would think. Many men shutter at the thought of a threesome fearing the other guy will try something. Others who say they are cucks are closet Bi oriented but will not say it they prefer to be ****** to do what they think about. Many have thoughts they will never allow to become a reality. Fear or strong moral influences more powerful than fantasy. Those who are total fakes and phony's who waste there time by playing games to hurt others or simply amuse themselves. I read a post recently from a guy who admitted sending out photos of his wife to men because he got off on having them want or describe what they would do to her. Understandable as that is one of the cuckold reasons I've heard more than once. A intense pleasure from others wanting what he has.
I have a long history of doing the work to make my desires happen. I say work because it is there have always been deceptive or disappointing people out there. The flip side is there have been so many not so great to fantastic encounters as a reward for time spent.

I am open that I am a wannabe cuck and a bi man. So what.

Want a real life meeting? I'd love to suck your cock.

Wow, I'm impressed a true statement. Everything sexual is a game, there are rules that are seldom followed and every player has their version or list and they will not be the same. You say you are Bi so you have a advantage i would think. Many men shutter at the thought of a threesome fearing the other guy will try something. Others who say they are cucks are closet Bi oriented but will not say it they prefer to be ****** to do what they think about. Many have thoughts they will never allow to become a reality. Fear or strong moral influences more powerful than fantasy. Those who are total fakes and phony's who waste there time by playing games to hurt others or simply amuse themselves. I read a post recently from a guy who admitted sending out photos of his wife to men because he got off on having them want or describe what they would do to her. Understandable as that is one of the cuckold reasons I've heard more than once. A intense pleasure from others wanting what he has.
I have a long history of doing the work to make my desires happen. I say work because it is there have always been deceptive or disappointing people out there. The flip side is there have been so many not so great to fantastic encounters as a reward for time spent.
Being bi as a cuckold definitely may have some perks, but in my case I don't ever expect to participate with her and her lover(s) in the bedroom. If they invite me to join, then awesome!

Back