Presenting and Undressing Your Wife

Sounds like a great idea!
The best idea would be to just verify as a couple and provide some info about your (@LakeTahoeCuck) and your wife's likes/dislikes on your profile. i can imagine that "handing over" the wife in an "appropriate" manner can do something for someone who's into that. But i really have a hard time imagining a "bull" being content with a husband unzipping his (the "bull's") pants or even letting him anywhere close the top button of his trowsers. Not that it cannot happen. i just think it may be easier finding the right guy for such a scenario if you clearly state on your profile what kind of play you prefer and are verified. just sayin' Good luck and more power to you man. :)

We don’t verify for no other reason then we have concern about how that might populate over our devices. (...)
i think we are talking about different things here. When i say "verify" i don't mean to connect the login to this site with any other social media service like twitter or FB.

What i mean is posting a few pics holding a sign or a short video clip in the verification forum of this site. By the rules you do not have to show anything that could be used to identify you! (face, personal tattoos, background, ...)
However once you're verified there will be more people in here taking you seriously as a real member actually searching for contacts with other members for real.
Being verified will make it easier for you to connect. But of course it is optional and your own choice if you like that or not. ;)
Saying something meaningful about yourselves (greater area, likes, dislikes, preferred partners and scenarios, ...) will make it easier to find the right people of your choosing. Again, if you don't want that, well... 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, good luck!

That's like letting someone else open up your gift or Christmas presents! Never happened for me other than at a gangbang. Taking the clothes off of a hotwife is one of the top honors which demonstrates that exchange of ownership of her sexy hotwife ass for that moment in time and as the bull I make it a point to enjoy unwrapping her goodies myself every single time! ❤♠️😎

Back