Pregnant White Women

HotwifeKY:
"šŸ–¤ Our Cuckold Pregnancy šŸ¤°šŸ¼šŸ‘¶šŸæ
Why would a happy loving, committed couple, like ourselves, get excited by the act of me getting knocked up by another man?
If youā€™ve been around my pages longer than a day, you wonā€™t be surprised that interracial cuckold pregnancy fantasies are a common ground here. Pregnancy and cuckoldry go together like April showers and May flowers.

Not only that, but the women like myself with our own ā€˜breedingā€™ fantasies get our own special fulfilment out of this one.

This version of the cuckold kink digs right down into the deepest emotional hot-buttons in our sexual relationships. There are lots of questions I get about our choices, some of which I will try to answer in this post.

Are you still in a relationship with her if another guy put a baby in her womb?

Are you willing to have another guyā€™s baby for your sexual kink?

How can you have a relationship if you're pregnant by another mans seed?

Cuckolding is a confusing fetish for civilians. Arent I just cheating on him? Itā€™s hard to answer this if you donā€™t have the desire for yourself. Cuckolds do have the usual range of romantic and emotional feelings for us women. But, my cuckold also receives intense pleasure from the violation of those feelings.

He loves me and wants me to be loyal to himā€¦ and he wants me to cheat on him sexually, and in many cases emotionally.

Getting pregnant by another man is part of the angst and excitement for my cuck. Itā€™s a logical development of his desire to give me away and be denied.

Few things can compete with carrying another manā€™s black baby when your into cheating and humiliation fantasies.

Having the baby isnā€™t usually quite as big a part of the fantasy. It doesnā€™t usually reach that far ahead. Like a good horror movie the tension is all in the build-up.

Watching my belly grow and my tits swell. The pregnant-woman glow. My intense libido from all the hormones. Knowing I let another man do this to me and its his black baby is growing inside me. All while he stays denied and pussyfree.

The fantasy isnā€™t usually so much about the kid. Though for us we have made decisions that align with our views and we are both overjoyed with the idea of us raising a black family together. For most cucks, itā€™s about your fertility and sexuality. For us its not only that but the fulfilment that comes with manifesting our destiny. For my cuck, itā€™s the same eroticism of cuckoldry, knowing that ive had sex with another man outside of my primary relationship and race and seeing the proof. And in this case others knowing and seeing the proof as well.

Us women with our own impregnation, or ā€˜breedingā€™, fantasy, are seriously turned on at the thought of a man leaving his seed inside us, impregnating us and fucking a baby into our fertile wombs.

Cuckolding combined with our breeding fantasy and views on BNWO have been very powerful for both me and my cuck!

It goes without saying that I've got to be getting it on bareback with my bulls if he's expecting me to get knocked up. The creampie is an essential part of our cuckold pregnancy experience. Itā€™s the moment when my bulls and I unite to conceive our baby. It's a powerful part of human sexuality.

not his

Knowing that I've has given my body to another man for this purpose is a seriously STRONG aphrodisiac for my cuck. Im not just having sex for recreation anymore. I'm offering my womb to this other man, letting that man leave his sperm inside my body and carry his baby.

It also means that my cuck has to use his own birth control methods. In our case, chastity. He gets to strain against the inside of his tiny plastic cage, while my lucky bulls get to go in raw, finish inside and have Cucky clean me up afterward as his reward. As many of you may know, we engage in outercourse only. With me banning my cuck from any and all penetration and locking him in permanent hastity He is pussy free. For life.

Thatā€™s the one-two whammy of the cuckold pregnancy fantasy. My cuck gets to enjoy his fetish for a creampied hotwife AND his own desire to be dominated and denied!

What if you want to experiment with cuckold pregnancy?
Honestly, my views on this change with time. For most, it should probably stay as pillow talk or a bedroom kink. If you find you truly are ready for the commitment, then do it! Seriously.. just do it. Dont spend so much time overthinking if you know you are ready. The fantasy is hot but, the reality can be even more fulfilling and erratically satisfying. Cuckold men report greater long term sexual and emotional satisfaction and connection with their women, greater long term libido, especially while the woman is pregnant with the other mans baby.

The social humiliation aspect plays into cucks fantasies and kinks. Especially since our baby will be born of interracial cuckolding. Our stance on the BNWO and our place within it has only strengthened with time. My man raising my bulls and I's offspring, is the ultimate sign of the love and devotion and dedication to the cause. And we don't plan on stopping at one!

Though, we all know that cuckold that what he ā€œwantsā€ and what he actually wants are two different things. He wants her to cheat but not ā€œreallyā€. Its important to communicate and be sure its what you both want and that you are doing it for the right reasons. But if it is, it can be extremely rewarding.

Cucks, bring it up to your woman during your play. Tell her how hot it would be if she had sex with another man, without protection, and got pregnant from his sperm.

not his

Ladies, if youā€™ve got a breeding fetish of your own, tell your man that heā€™s not allowed to cum in you, or even penetrate you. Even if youā€™re not sexually active with another man, a creampie ban and pussy denial can drive your cuck wild. Tell him that itā€™s so your lover can be the one to knock you up.

If youā€™re already having a baby together, go along with it while youā€™re pregnant. There are few things sexier for a cuck couple than fucking your very-pregnant wife while sheā€™s talking dirty about the big black cock that claimed her pussy and fucked a baby into her.

If you'd like to follow our journey in detail from the mind blowing sex to the pregnancy, and raising black children as a white couple, follow our journey on our socials. šŸ–¤

Good luck and happy breeding šŸ˜˜ Thanks for reading! -KYā¤ļø"
I'd love to follow your socials but I can't view your profile

Back