Pregnant SoCal couple looking for bbc

sexytiki

Couple
We are a early 30’s couple looking for her first BBC. She is in her 2nd trimester and believes no guy would want her right now. Let’s prove her wrong she’s ready to take her 1st bbc. Will it be you? Hit us up with a little about yourself and your location. Let’s see if your her match.

Attachments

• DB20E78A-2730-4C74-9A9C-3492BD60DE14.jpeg
    DB20E78A-2730-4C74-9A9C-3492BD60DE14.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 440
  • 89420CF7-6D7B-4DC3-ADE9-5F8CD91CCDD5.jpeg
    89420CF7-6D7B-4DC3-ADE9-5F8CD91CCDD5.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 436
We are a early 30’s couple looking for her first BBC. She is in her 2nd trimester and believes no guy would want her right now. Let’s prove her wrong she’s ready to take her 1st bbc. Will it be you? Hit us up with a little about yourself and your location. Let’s see if your her match.
Pregnant pussy is the best I heard. Let me in that one for confirmation

Somos una pareja de principios de los 30 que busca su primera BBC. Ella está en su segundo trimestre y cree que ningún hombre la querría en este momento. Demostrémosle que está equivocada, está lista para tomar su primera bbc. ¿Serás tú? Háganos saber un poco sobre usted y su ubnICE
Somos una pareja de principios de los 30 que busca su primera BBC. Ella está en su segundo trimestre y cree que ningún hombre la querría en este momento. Demostrémosle que está equivocada, está lista para tomar su primera bbc. ¿Serás tú? Háganos saber un poco sobre usted y su ubicación. Veamos si eres su pareja.
NICE

so sexy

Attachments

• IMG_8137.jpg
    IMG_8137.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 235
Hey Guys.
I’m 24 and an undercover bull! I’m 8.5 inches long with a lot of stamina. I’m local to the inland empire, willing to meet anywhere within.

Where is your location in Southern Cali and can you verify that you are real? Also what is her match because with all the BBC on here finding one should not be a problem?

She is so hot

Good luck, I hope you all thoroughly enjoyed enjoyed the experience. Pregnant women love fucking and those that relish the attention of other guys are beautiful sight to behold during and after sex. Best Wishes. 😎🍌💦🇮🇲🏍🏁

Back