Pregnant pregnant white p****

My wife and I started this before we had our last baby. She was super hornier than ever and she wants cock all the time anyways but never as much as when she was pregnant. It was hot watching her get fucked late in her pregnancy and watch a bull pull out and cum all over her big belly. A little weird at times licking it off and the baby moving around as I licked but it was some of the hottest sex ever.

I have to admit….I was a little worried about a black baby popping out but she assured me it was mine and it was but before she was pregnant, she was taking black cock pretty regularly bare.

This is how kinky my wife is, when the baby was small and she was breast feeding, she would either milk a bulls spent cock on her nipples or have him shoot his first load all over her tits and have me lick it up and suck on her nipples to get both his and her cream. I have to tell you, cum tastes way better than breast milk but it was hot and she would damn near orgasm grinding on the couch with me sucking on her nipples as she fed them to me covered in Cum. She is a nasty, naughty little slut!

Last edited:
My wife and I started this before we had our last baby. She was super hornier than ever and she wants cock all the time anyways but never as much as when she was pregnant. It was hot watching her get fucked late in her pregnancy and watch a bull pull out and cum all over her big belly. A little weird at times licking it off and the baby moving around as I licked but it was some of the hottest sex ever.

I have to admit….I was a little worried about a black baby popping out but she assured me it was mine and it was but before she was pregnant, she was taking black cock pretty regularly bare.

That nervous feeling is very hot when you think about the possibility of the baby being another man's and obviously not yours. Did she take the cocks of her black lovers bare while pregnant? Did they ever cum inside her while she was pregnant?

That nervous feeling is very hot when you think about the possibility of the baby being another man's and obviously not yours. Did she take the cocks of her black lovers bare while pregnant? Did they ever cum inside her while she was pregnant?
rarely does she not take black cock bare, only if they want to wear a condom. So yes, during her pregnancy, her pussy itched deep and she got it scratched often with BBC and most of the time they came in her…..it was two regular guys she stuck with during pregnancy she felt safe with. she was really into sucking cock while pregnant too and swallowed a lot of cum but her pussy still got the most which made me happy because that meant dessert for me. Tubes were tied after that last pregnancy as well.

Back