Pregnant ladies

I know it is a common theme to think about black guys breeding our wives but I get turned on by black men with a husband's pregnant white wife. Him having your wife whilst she is pregnant.
I think about the same thing.. if my wife was pregnant and the black man spitting on her belly and fucking her hard and making her bounce hard on his cock, then watching him cum inside her filling her deep and full

Last edited:
Before:
F6CoLxtaYAAqQki

F8kmkCaaIAAvdZA

F8P7RgVaUAAvIdK

F7h1fW1bUAA5iyi

F7hlaHCacAAu2EL

After:
GDxmUDUW0AAKLqk

GDxmUDMXkAEzKtu
GDxmUDVXkAABRy9

GDMyTCsWAAA3JzE

GABueeIWoAAilP5
More about her please !

My wife and I have an agreement, our first two *******, innocent and clean, 3 and 4, gangbangs with big dicks and creampies till she drops them lol, love that she hates condoms and loves getting nutted in lol
Sounds like a wonderful and very exciting plan. I know how exciting it is when you know that your wife hates condoms and loves feeling other men's black baby making cum loads shooting deep inside her unprotected married white cunt and womb. My wife also always enjoys other men fucking her bareback.
Will your wife's gangbangs be black cocks only and Breeding gangbangs??

Of course I've thought about it. I've also thought about all the things that go along with it. But yes I think about it often.
I love that you said, "OF COURSE", you have thought about having a black man's baby. Like it would be a perfectly natural thing to do. But you still think about it often even considering all of the things that go along with having a black baby. Well, you would not have to worry about feeding your black baby because your big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples could easily feed several babies.
My wife wanted to have a black baby but, sadly, none of the black men that fucked my wife were able to fuck their black baby into my wife. She is very sad that she can not have a black baby. I am also sad that my wife can not have a black man's baby.

Back