Pregnant ladies

I totally agree. I'm currently Just over 8 months pregnant with my second baby. I have two beautiful bulls that bred me. My husband was unable to give me babies. We did IVF several times and only took once. Lost that baby in weeks. I found evidence of his cuck desires and found he wanted me to fuck black men. We don't have family. i was an only baby, he is many years older than me and There was no one really to question a mixed race baby. we have the means two afford accommodations for several children as well as the bulls. we we're happily as a polly Family. My husband hasn't been allowed to have sex with me since several months prior to my first breeding. My husband is in charity and is submissive.
Our situation works beautifully we have 4 loving parents to the baby we currently have that is the result of my breeding. We added a second beautiful Bull while I was pregnant with my first baby. All 3 were in the delivery room. The baby I am currently carrying was conceived from one of the two bulls. We have no idea which. Do not care. We all raise and love our children. We are actually looking to add a third one meshes well with our personalities . He is successful, healthy and well built. If he joins our home he will be involved in my next breeding
So fucking beautiful and happy for you. I wish I had a wife like you.

an-interracial-couple-walking-hand-in-hand-through-the-forest_585612-21.jpg

Back