Pregnant ladies

Italy and Ghana
4b3980a001da4a0872e6360ac35f0367b628c74e.pnj

Here's the thing.
A lot of European girls live in small towns and if they spend a night with some local guy the whole town eventually gets to hear about it as white guys love to boast every time they get any action.
Refugees and foreign guys don't have to boast and they usually don't know any one local anyway, so it's much more discreet to go with guys like them.
They don't bullshit you with chatup lines or try to impress us - we both know what we want and that's to get each other off.
Plus the sex is usually better because it's in their culture to be more agressive and dominant to females.
I guess you could say because they have it in their genes is why we want what's in THEIR jeans.
Are you saying that they go much deeper and stretch it much further when they go inside a white pussy?

Are you saying that they go much deeper and stretch it much further when they go inside a white pussy?
I'm no doctor and can only speak from experience.
Sex with Black guys is much more frantic (and exciting) as most are physically larger than other races, they really do pound you into the mattress and the ejaculation seems far more powerful than others.
With few exceptions I can feel the difference between a dribble and a powerful squirt and then warm flood of cum.
Black Men seem hell bent on delivering their loads as deep as possible - I don't know if that is ******* instinct or what, but that's my take on it.
They just seem to genetically better breeders who take every opportunity to get their women impregnated . . . . so be careful out there, ladies! :exciting:

I'm no doctor and can only speak from experience.
Sex with Black guys is much more frantic (and exciting) as most are physically larger than other races, they really do pound you into the mattress and the ejaculation seems far more powerful than others.
With few exceptions I can feel the difference between a dribble and a powerful squirt and then warm flood of cum.
Black Men seem hell bent on delivering their loads as deep as possible - I don't know if that is ******* instinct or what, but that's my take on it.
They just seem to genetically better breeders who take every opportunity to get their women impregnated . . . . so be careful out there, ladies! :exciting:
Do they have many African studs in Sweden Tonya?

Do they have many African studs in Sweden Tonya?
The are over one million immigrants currently in Sweden so that makes it one in ten of the population.
Now they are not all African but the vast majority are men looking to get laid, married or not.
If a girl goes out in town, night or day, she'll get hit on at least a dozen times.
We don't even have to go out hunting anymore, they just come to us :threesome:

The are over one million immigrants currently in Sweden so that makes it one in ten of the population.
Now they are not all African but the vast majority are men looking to get laid, married or not.
If a girl goes out in town, night or day, she'll get hit on at least a dozen times.
We don't even have to go out hunting anymore, they just come to us :threesome:
@Tonya Fox thats lovely to hear. So do you see that Swedish men are accepting this and taking on the cuckold role too???

Back