Pregnant ladies

F_AGlyBWQAAEiTc

F_AGljQXwAAyvGT

This is certainly an extreme subject in the midst of an extremely kinky corner of the swinger/cuckold/hotwife lifestyle. It should go without saying that pregnancy-risk bareback sex entails implicit trust, and a fully responsible acceptance of the possible outcome. All parties must be aware of what could happen going in, and be seriously prepared. The life of an innocent is involved, obviously.
I confess I was shocked when I first learned of the breeding fetish beyond just the kinky sex fantasies. Because I prefer bareback connection, I've purposefully selected mature white wives, incapable of getting pregnant, or those younger women who assured me that they could no longer get pregnant due to surgical choice.

But as I have dwelt on the idea, I've become more and more aroused by the prospect of encountering a happily-married white couple honestly open and willing to love and raise a baby by pregnancy-risk sex, or a couple eager to do so, yearning for a baby. I am aware of the irrevocable legal issues. However, with the right trustworthy couple, if they exist, I would embrace the risk playfully, or with the full intent of impregnating the wife should the couple seriously desire this. In the latter circumstance, there is some nobility in providing a couple with much-wanted offspring. In the case of an accident, all parties must always do the responsible thing.

I was once acquainted with a very beautiful hotwife who confided that two of her children were the result of swinging with a black bull. She and her husband were raising the young ones as their own, dismissing all nosy questions from friends, and relatives. They were a family. But I suspect the interracial young ones will demand answers once they reach a certain age. This wife and mom wanted me to give her her next baby. I thought it over long, and intensely. Could I go through with it? In the end, with her assurances, I gave myself over to the kinky lust. We synchronized our next hotel rendezvous with her monthly cycle, and we committed to it completely. It was the most wondrous fuck of my life, being with another man's wife in this way, with a greater freedom than I had ever experienced before, absolutely no inhibitions, come what may. Seeing her naked body writhing in shameless orgasms beneath me, the wedding ring on her finger, the knowledge that she wanted me to get her pregnant... My ejaculating climax almost felt like it would never end. Indeed, I wish that I could still be living in that orgasmic moment, but as it was, I thoroughly flooded her white-wife pussy with so much of my semen. I had saved it all up for weeks. I had never emptied myself into a woman with such a contrasting combination of wild abandon and conscious purpose. I even made her utter the words, "Give me your black baby! Please! Make me and my husband raise your beautiful black baby!" It was the ultimate dominant experience, with the possibility of staking my permanent claim on the other man's compliant white wife.

The result? We came very close, as she called several weeks later to tell me her period was late. I was really nervous, having some second thoughts. But, ultimately, it turned out to be a false alarm. Alas! I'm certain we would have made a very beautiful baby. Racially mixed offspring are usually quite beautiful, uncommonly gorgeous.
These days, I remain of the same mind, open to another opportunity. Bareback-fucking attractive white wives in the cuckold fetish has been the most arousing sexual experience of my lifetime. Deliberately fucking to get them pregnant only amplifies that experience a hundredfold.

Last edited:
This is certainly an extreme subject in the midst of an extremely kinky corner of the swinger/cuckold/hotwife lifestyle. It should go without saying that pregnancy-risk bareback sex entails implicit trust, and a fully responsible acceptance of the possible outcome. All parties must be aware of what could happen going in, and be seriously prepared. The life of an innocent is involved, obviously.
I confess I was shocked when I first learned of the breeding fetish beyond just the kinky sex fantasies. Because I prefer bareback connection, I've purposefully selected mature white wives, incapable of getting pregnant, or those younger women who assured me that they could no longer get pregnant due to surgical choice.

But as I have dwelt on the idea, I've became more and more aroused by the prospect of encountering a happily-married white couple honestly open and willing to love and raise a baby by pregnancy-risk sex, or a couple eager to do so, yearning for a baby. I am aware of the irrevocable legal issues. However, with the right trustworthy couple, if they exist, I would embrace the risk playfully, or with the full intent of impregnating the wife should the couple seriously desire this. In the latter circumstance, there is some nobility in providing a couple with much-wanted offspring. In the case of an accident, all parties must always do the responsible thing.

I was once acquainted with a very beautiful hotwife who confided that two of her children were the result of swinging with a black bull. She and her husband were raising the ******* as their own, dismissing all nosy questions from friends, and relatives. They were a family. But I suspect the ******* will demand answers once they reach a certain age. This wife and mom wanted me to give her her next baby. I thought it over long, and intensely. Could I go through with it? In the end, with her assurances, I gave myself over to the kinky lust. We synchronized our next hotel rendezvous with her monthly cycle, and we committed to it completely. It was the most wondrous fuck of my life, being with another man's wife in this way. Seeing her naked body writhing in shameless orgasms beneath me, the wedding ring on her finger, the knowledge that she wanted me to get her pregnant... My ejaculating climax almost felt like it would never end. I wish that it didn't end, but I thoroughly flooded her white-wife pussy with so much of my semen. I had saved it all up for weeks.
The result? We came very close, as she called several weeks later to tell me her period was late. I was really nervous, having some second thoughts. But, ultimately, it turned out to be a false alarm.
These days, I remain of the same mind, open to another opportunity.
Nice post. Not to be taken lightly as it involves commitment and responsibility. I'm 60/40 of hotness and arousal. Witnessing the breeding at 60% and seeing the swollen belly at 40%. Both get my 5 incher hard and wanking

Last edited:
Back