Fo5QC2DXwAAthxd

FovAEVAXgAINI-R

FnRvuWrXwAAQW-9

FmpFStHWYAAr97B

FikwDf5VUAEWHH6

FeZC7pKVQAIE-Ac

FfHUqCVUoAEPUBy

Last edited:
Thanks for doing your part to save the planet.
I read today that low birthrates are the largest threat to society.
We Black Kings are the most fertile, the world needs us more than ever.
Women please contact me for Superior Breeding.

Blacks are not superior for building civilizations or waging war.

In the sun I never burn if I am exercising and I can survive cold climates, you can't.

My lung capacity is larger than yours. My dick probably is to.

Your female slave ancestors were bred by White men giving you 10-23% European ancestry.

Blacks are not superior for building civilizations or waging war.

In the sun I never burn if I am exercising and I can survive cold climates, you can't.

My lung capacity is larger than yours. My dick probably is to.

Your female slave ancestors were bred by White men giving you 10-23% European ancestry.
You just gave all the reasons why you all should have stayed high up in the mountains and sent your females to the valleys to civilization. We civilized you and we all see how bad of a mistake that was.
If you even have a dick worth mentioning it is do to you having 10 % of your African DN A overpowering that 8% Neanderthal you have in you, that also makes you better at destroying things.
I don't have to fight/ war with you because Nature is waging war on you and kicking your ass. Ask Becky or Alexa.
I wouldn't waste time here starting finger wars.
Go check yo Bitch !!!

You just gave all the reasons why you all should have stayed high up in the mountains and sent your females to the valleys to civilization. We civilized you and we all see how bad of a mistake that was.
If you even have a dick worth mentioning it is do to you having 10 % of your African DN A overpowering that 8% Neanderthal you have in you, that also makes you better at destroying things.
I don't have to fight/ war with you because Nature is waging war on you and kicking your ass. Ask Becky or Alexa.
Go check yo Bitch !!!

Go check yo Bitch !!!
Hmmm use grammar next time? 🤷‍♂️🤣

Back