Pregnant ladies

I am not pregnant, and never was. However, it was a fantasy of mine for quite some time. My current boyfriend has a very strong breeding fetish and often times we have pretend "breeding sessions". It turns both of us on a lot! Problem is that I have a husband. I'm married to a white submissive man and date an amazing Black King. All 3 of us are into the idea of me getting pregnant but we are not sure how to play it out. We don't want our baby to suffer weird family settings. So far the best idea we came up with is my boyfriend moving in with us, being an actual dad, and my hubby playing a role of an "uncle".

I am not pregnant, and never was. However, it was a fantasy of mine for quite some time. My current boyfriend has a very strong breeding fetish and often times we have pretend "breeding sessions". It turns both of us on a lot! Problem is that I have a husband. I'm married to a white submissive man and date an amazing Black King. All 3 of us are into the idea of me getting pregnant but we are not sure how to play it out. We don't want our baby to suffer weird family settings. So far the best idea we came up with is my boyfriend moving in with us, being an actual dad, and my hubby playing a role of an "uncle".
Make it happen

Back