Pregnant ladies

That comment is not racist, if a black man fucks a woman and she has his baby , he should be man enough to be a ******* to that baby , help raise said baby and provide financial support for that baby. In other words be a responsible parent.
No these girls are ashamed to be with black guys in public and have black *******, they only want to experience it behind closed doors.

Me! I am a German girl who is pregnant by her friend from Ghana.
I'm only at the beginning of the pregnancy, you can not see that I'm pregnant yet.
That's why I send some pictures of other happy women.

Who has more pics?

View attachment 2880912View attachment 2880911View attachment 2880909View attachment 2880910View attachment 2880913
All white girls married or single need to have black men's babies and white husbands and boyfriend need to accept it and support them and these future kings and Queens 💖

All white girls married or single need to have black men's babies and white husbands and boyfriend need to accept it and support them and these future kings and Queens 💖
My wife is German too from Launsbach Germany Her sister Petra was married to a German man went to a club in Geissen Germany meet a black man from Nigeria Brought him home and past her husband in the living room and took him in their bedroom and got blacked she ended up getting pregnant by the bull and devorceing her husband and marrying the Nigerian they had a Beautiful black girl which her name is whitney named after Whitney Houston this was very hot wish my wife at the time would have tried getting blacked by a bull too !

Back