Pregnant...almost

BlondieLadi

Female
From
US
I thought it might be fun to start a thread where people can share stories of times when they either got pregnant or thought they were pregnant while enjoy the lifestyle.

I was 19 and my ******* work with this man named Scott. Scott was an older black man but in good physical condition with a sexy goatee and clean shaved head. I always liked Scott and he was friendly with us. He also had a pool that he said we were welcome to come over and use at any point as long as we cleaned up any mess. Long story short Scott and I started having sex. One afternoon he had been out golfing and decided to text me saying he was on his way home and I better be in something sexy in his bed when he got there. I was horny so I got on a cute green bikini and went up to the room. It did not take long for him to get home and find me. We made out a little and then he went down on me. After that he spread me open wide and we fucked hard with him cumming in me deep and a large amount. He had clearly worked himself up. A few weeks later my friend thinking she was pregnant was taking a test and to make her feel better me and our other friend took one as well. After all of us taking the test we watched two negatives and a positive show up. But the positive test was mine. Called Scott and told him and we made an official doctors appointment to verify. Lucky for us at the time the doctor said it had been a false positive.

Interesting subject x) I probably shouldn't but I'll play along !

I already told on here the story of my very first times, in Seychelles. I was 20. The guy I was with never used a condom and since it was my very first times, I obviously wasn't on birth control. I found out I was pregnant a few weeks after we went back. I was not prepared at all so I told nobody and got an abortion. I started taking the pill after that.

I honestly regretted having an abortion but it wasn't the right time. And the thought of having a kid grew on me over the years and a few month back, just before my trip to Cameroun, I stopped taking the pill. Long story short, I got pregnant there. And this time I was more ready so little Mathias was actually born just a few weeks ago ;-)

Went out of town on a bachelorette party and was planning to be good but was not. Went to a bar and met some fun black men and went to a hotel for some threesome fun. Spent the next several hours fucking and cumming making a mess. I literally finished with cum all over my body or so it felt in and out. Time comes when I normally get my period and nothing. Okay these things are late sometimes so no big worries. Another week and then two and nothing. Not even cramping. I decide to take a test and one doesn't work well. The next one says I am pregnant. The third says I am not. I call my doctor and she could not get me in for a few weeks. In the end I was not pregnant and literally skipped an entire period somehow.

I met my girlfriend three years ago and we didn't know what the cuckold lifestyle was at the time but we discussed our fantasies early on. She thought it was hot that I got off on her fucking other back men. We went slow with it because we had no idea how to really go about doing it. Our first time, we just met a black man at the club but we were scared of him having any STDs. So I went on Reddit and after some digging, found a forum for black men who fuck white wives. We saw that they had tests and everything so that eased our mind. That worked well because we got ones who were tested and we liked their personality. We were naive in retrospect starting out because she did get pregnant but we found out w little late. We specifically said no creampies and they all said they pulled out. There was 6 of them in total and all of them said they pulled out. It was a little crazy but I couldn't leave her as we were on this together. We still kept the lifestyle up until 2 months before she delivered. She had a couple favorites that we had that were careful with her during her pregnancy which helped out. They helped out and would bring extra food when they came by and everything. After her girl was born, the 2 that were there still came around would bring formula, baby food, etc. Well, 3 months after her girl was born, she got pregnant again by one of them. This one was the hard one and we weren't gonna go through but the one did take responsibility and said he did it one time on accident. He said he would help out with money and raising the baby so we did decide to go through this a second time. He was there with us and kept his word and has been good. She had a boy so he was really happy. He does pay money and has him every other weekend. We had to stop the lifestyle because we can't risk another accident and now we decided to wait until the ******* get a little older to have it in our own. It's a little tough at times, but we're doing our thing to raise them right.

The last bull we had my ex-girlfriend and I always "joked" with wanting to get her pregnant. They were always bareback since she took the pill. But she had to stop the pill for a month on the recommendation of the doctor. She didn't want to say anything to him and preferred to tell him that we didn't want them to fuck for a while. I resisted as long as I could, but then super horny I simply told him, being the 14th, he passed by her apartment that day and the next, and he ejaculated inside her 3 times in those 2 days.

She got pregnant and decided to leave me, he was black and we were white, she didn't want to go through humiliation and stuff In case the boy was black. She had an abortion at 4 months unfortunately

The last bull we had my ex-girlfriend and I always "joked" with wanting to get her pregnant. They were always bareback since she took the pill. But she had to stop the pill for a month on the recommendation of the doctor. She didn't want to say anything to him and preferred to tell him that we didn't want them to fuck for a while. I resisted as long as I could, but then super horny I simply told him, being the 14th, he passed by her apartment that day and the next, and he ejaculated inside her 3 times in those 2 days.

She got pregnant and decided to leave me, he was black and we were white, she didn't want to go through humiliation and stuff In case the boy was black. She had an abortion at 4 months unfortunately
Have you and she talked and got back together?? I hope so.

Hi there!

Some years ago I had sex with a gipsy boy. He had a very nice face and smile, and muscular body. He was wild, passionate lover and he definitely wanted to get me pregnant. He said, he would be very proud if his baby was growing in my belly. He convinced me, I agreed and let him to cum inside me several times, without protection. I imagined for some weeks, that my belly would grow huge, but finally I didn't get pregnant.

Last edited:
Years ago I was dating this guy that was quickly becoming a pain in the butt. I had met another man named Eric through a friend and him and I were getting close and becoming good friends quickly. He was married and his wife was the definition of a bitch to most people.

Eric worked security and one night I was hanging out with a friend and we went to visit Eric and some of his coworkers. Something about the night just felt different and Eric and I snuck off to the van I was driving at the time and moved it to a dark corner of the parking lot.

Andrew was a fit and muscular black man and smelled amazing. I am not sure how long we took but over the next bit we stripped down in my van and proceeded to fuck long and hard. I was on the pill at the time so I never even shed a thought as Eric came inside of me and I made no attempt of getting off of him.

Fast forward a few weeks to when I normally would have my period and nothing, not even cramping like usual. Another few weeks come and go and nothing and at this point I am thinking it is time to take a test. The test came back negative but still my period never showed up until almost five weeks later skipping an entire cycle.

She's had a few scares.

First was a year into us dating, I was still using condoms and was very sure it wasn't mine (had to pull out too!). She had been fucking other guys for about 5-6 months at that point. She had a late period (she fucked a massive bbc on her ovulation period, while he pulled out, she knew there was some in her too), had 2 negative tests but skipped a cycle.

Next one was about year 4 with a new bbc, the build up had been wild with him and it was our first time trying out chastity so she was very into it, and very turned on. They fucked and prior we agreed for him to pull out, except she wrapped her legs around him and told him to fill her pussy up since I couldn't. We went 5-6 weeks with what ifs, and basically when we decided it would be good, timing would be good, etc. (I cannot have more *******, we'd say we used a clinic). Unfortunately stress was high due to other things at the time, tests were negative and was just a very late/missed period (also covid times).

Recently (October last year), she was very horny and ovulating and wanted to get fucked while I was away, guy comes over and they fucked about 6 times over 2 days and he wasn't sure if he came in her, but ultimately pulled out aswell, but slipped back in and kept going. Two postive tests, but Dr at the Dr office and others negative. We were really excited and fucked like crazy during those few weeks.

We'll keep trying. As above and other posts, we want atleast one or two more. I cannot have anymore. Maybe she can't, we dunno yet. Adoption might be an opinion one day instead.

When I met my Wife she was fucking her cousin, I don’t know until later. He kept cumming in her & she was very late one time. She got on the pill with him. After we married, we had 4 *******. The 4th was a C-section the messed her up. The Dr. Told us she probably wouldn’t be able to get pregnant again. So when we hooked up with our bull. He kept blasting his cum in her. After 7 or 8 months of this, she ended up pregnant. But with her female parts messed up, she mis-carried.

Back