Pregnancy fantasy to reality?

I know this is a common fetish/fantasy to have your wife impregnated by her bull, I know it is for me. Has anyone ever done anything where the husband and wife conceive and the second the wife is pregnant the bull and wife are free to act it out as if it’s the bulls? Assuming all parties are completely aware of the situation, figure that way you get to live out a fantasy with no repercussions🤷‍♀️

Im a bbc breeder. Im just curious know as someone in marriage, what are the "repercussions" if both the cuck and wife are fine with having Black-mixed baby in reality?? How is this different from many couples today who adopt a Black baby or sperm banks?
Well none if all parties involved are on the same page and know what the expectations would be of the couple and bull, and everyone is onboard with it. In all honesty it would be hotter than all hell, and so beautiful for a couple and bull to take that form of true cuckolding to that level. I’m talking repercussions for people in situations where they aren’t going to take that step, or where they’d prefer to have a baby with eachother.

Real breeder exist but they won’t advertise it. A baby isn’t a sexual prop. Parent hood is serious
I would disagree that Breeders dont advertise. Ive been in this swinging/cuckold lifestyle since I was 19 and Im now 34. I have chosen to breed with 2 married couples and 1 lesbian couple who purposely wanted a Black or mixed baby. All of it came from advertising. Parenthood is serious, but none so far have wanted me involved. Single women have shown interest over the years but none have come through so far. If situation arose where I had to be a parent or help take care, Im prepared to do that. I never plan on getting married though cause I dont fool myself thinking Im the marriage type. But in cuckolding or situation where male is infertile, its rare for the Breeder to be involved and the couple treats it like an adoption/sperm bank situation. Technically I am sperm bank, just a natural one lol.

Last edited:
I would disagree that Breeders dont advertise. Ive been in this swinging/cuckold lifestyle since I was 19 and Im now 34. I have chosen to breed with 3 married couples and 2 "lesbians" who purposely wanted a Black or mixed baby. All of it came from advertising. Parenthood is serious, but none so far have wanted me involved. Single women have shown interest over the years but none have come through so far. If situation arose where I had to be a parent or help take care, Im prepared to do that. I never plan on getting married though cause I dont fool myself thinking Im the marriage type. But in cuckolding or situation where male is infertile, its rare for the Breeder to be involved and the couple treats it like an adoption/sperm bank situation. Technically I am sperm bank, just a natural one lol.
Oh I’m not saying it doesn’t happen but most women that I know who have become mothers don’t advertise it. That was what I’m saying

I would disagree that Breeders dont advertise. Ive been in this swinging/cuckold lifestyle since I was 19 and Im now 34. I have chosen to breed with 3 married couples and 2 "lesbians" who purposely wanted a Black or mixed baby. All of it came from advertising. Parenthood is serious, but none so far have wanted me involved. Single women have shown interest over the years but none have come through so far. If situation arose where I had to be a parent or help take care, Im prepared to do that. I never plan on getting married though cause I dont fool myself thinking Im the marriage type. But in cuckolding or situation where male is infertile, its rare for the Breeder to be involved and the couple treats it like an adoption/sperm bank situation. Technically I am sperm bank, just a natural one lol.
You definitely seem like you fully get the full situation lol. Out of curiosity how does that work with the couples you’ve been a natural sperm bank for? What did you feel like you got out of it? Do you still see them? How involved were you with them during the pregnancy? I’m curious because I’m pretty new to this fantasy and would love to get into it down the road.

You definitely seem like you fully get the full situation lol. Out of curiosity how does that work with the couples you’ve been a natural sperm bank for? What did you feel like you got out of it? Do you still see them? How involved were you with them during the pregnancy? I’m curious because I’m pretty new to this fantasy and would love to get into it down the road.
Yes I have realistic idea about situation. So many people just treat it as fantasy/fetish but dont really look into how it could realistically be done. It happens more than people think. Celebrities are also well-known to use female surrogates and male "sperm donors". The ancients would have their Gladiators, slaves, soldiers, or warriors breed with their wives and raise it as their own. This is honestly not anything new.

Also many think it's taboo cause its a White couple raising a biracial Black baby and how they will be seen by friends/family. So the most intelligent solution with the one couple I worked with was that they had me donate my seed to local sperm bank. Even though the wife was seeking to get breeded the natural-cuckolding way by me, they had that as a cover but also a backup. The extra $500-$1000 fee you pay for sperm bank is worth headache down the road trying to explain to friends/family/community and any "repercussions" as you say, of a Black baby coming out your wife/gf. You have actual verification if others become suspicious (if thats a concern). Sperm banks are being used more these days, and its usually when male has hard time conceiving or doesnt want offspring for genetic reasons. Its not uncommon for a couple or woman to ask for sperm from another race for a multitude of reasons.

I feel like I do under any swinging/cuckold situation in that Im helping a marriage or relationship. Personally, I feel also feel a great primal instinct to spread my genes being an Alpha male. One couple it was a one-off thing. They were more secretative and told me "thanks" and seemed to be really happy, but never heard from them again. Another was different. as me and the hubby were like friends, but he couldnt have ******* after trying many years with his wife. We initially met when I posted ad in old Craigslist personals lol. After 2 seperate breeding sessions tried got pregnant but had ectopic pregnancy. We discussed trying again, but this was back in my home State and I had to move away to earn my Masters degree in another State. I still talked to both for awhile and talked with the wife longer because of social media. Now I hardly talk to them at all, probably because I hardly visit back at my old home State these days.

The lesbian couple was the most secretive. More than heterosexual couples, they definitely dont want the male breeder involved lol! At least from the experience I had with the one lesbian couple and the one I had sex with was technically "bisexual" she said.

So to answer your question, I havent been involved very much during the pregnancy for any of the couples and I dont mind that. I would never ******* custody rights or impose myself on a couple or family. I treat it as swinging situation of helping with sexual satisfaction for the woman and adoption type situation when it comes to breeding. Hopefully this answers your questions. I was actually about make a post in reference to this in General Discussion.

Yes I have realistic idea about situation. So many people just treat it as fantasy/fetish but dont really look into how it could realistically be done. It happens more than people think. Celebrities are also well-known to use female surrogates and male "sperm donors". The ancients would have their Gladiators, slaves, soldiers, or warriors breed with their wives and raise it as their own. This is honestly not anything new.

Also many think it's taboo cause its a White couple raising a biracial Black baby and how they will be seen by friends/family. So the most intelligent solution with the one couple I worked with was that they had me donate my seed to local sperm bank. Even though the wife was seeking to get breeded the natural-cuckolding way by me, they had that as a cover but also a backup. The extra $500-$1000 fee you pay for sperm bank is worth headache down the road trying to explain to friends/family/community and any "repercussions" as you say, of a Black baby coming out your wife/gf. You have actual verification if others become suspicious (if thats a concern). Sperm banks are being used more these days, and its usually when male has hard time conceiving or doesnt want offspring for genetic reasons. Its not uncommon for a couple or woman to ask for sperm from another race for a multitude of reasons.

I feel like I do under any swinging/cuckold situation in that Im helping a marriage or relationship. Personally, I feel also feel a great primal instinct to spread my genes being an Alpha male. One couple it was a one-off thing. They were more secretative and told me "thanks" and seemed to be really happy, but never heard from them again. Another was different. as me and the hubby were like friends, but he couldnt have ******* after trying many years with his wife. We initially met when I posted ad in old Craigslist personals lol. After 2 seperate breeding sessions tried got pregnant but had ectopic pregnancy. We discussed trying again, but this was back in my home State and I had to move away to earn my Masters degree in another State. I still talked to both for awhile and talked with the wife longer because of social media. Now I hardly talk to them at all, probably because I hardly visit back at my old home State these days.

The lesbian couple was the most secretive. More than heterosexual couples, they definitely dont want the male breeder involved lol! At least from the experience I had with the one lesbian couple and the one I had sex with was technically "bisexual" she said.

So to answer your question, I havent been involved very much during the pregnancy for any of the couples and I dont mind that. I would never ******* custody rights or impose myself on a couple or family. I treat it as swinging situation of helping with sexual satisfaction for the woman and adoption type situation when it comes to breeding. Hopefully this answers your questions. I was actually about make a post in reference to this in General Discussion.
Wow that is a really interesting take man. That’s really cool you had some good experiences with it and you have a good way of thinking about it. Thanks for the input I really appreciate it. Good luck on your future and endeavors with couples. I’ll be sure to check out your post on this too.

I would only go along with this if my wife or girlfriend wanted to get pregnant but I was unable to conceive with her because of some physical or sperm deficiency. But, if that was the case, I would gladly allow a well hung black alpha male to breed my girl. I’d be intrigued to watch him cum inside her when she was at her most fertile and then play the waiting game.

I would only go along with this if my wife or girlfriend wanted to get pregnant but I was unable to conceive with her because of some physical or sperm deficiency. But, if that was the case, I would gladly allow a well hung black alpha male to breed my girl. I’d be intrigued to watch him cum inside her when she was at her most fertile and then play the waiting game.
Well that’s where I figured if people wanted to act out the fantasy as opposed to reality they conceive on their own and then when the wife is pregnant just act as if it’s the bulls. Kinda like a happy medium of the extreme

I have 3 pending real wife breedings this year and thats not counting several other inquiries that Im not taking serious yet because they havent proven to be legit with necessary steps yet lol. These are real, with genealogy exchanged, transportation set in-place, fertility pills being taken, and ovulation calendars sent. Not very couple wants this for a fantasy/fetish, some men are infertile like the guy said above and others may not want to have ******* of their own because of bad health/genetic history.
=> https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/who-is-currently-pregnant-with-bulls-baby.183818/

Last edited:
Back